Reviews for Liberalism? Conservatism? How About Neither?
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Bra-f*ing-vo! I'm tired of people idiotically bickering. I love a good political debate, but unfortunately they no longer exist except in snooty little clubs where everyone agrees with everyone else, anyway. While your suggestion that we amputate fingers would seem an ideal solution, I think you'd find the process of identifying true political criminal an extremely daunting task. In fact, my own personal fingers are feeling rather nervous at the moment.

Memorable line: "Suddenly, without warning, the familiar sound of a katana cutting through the air like a katana through air fills the room, and soon Cthulhu finds himself suddenly unable to write some memorable quip like, “You suck”." Ow. now my cheeks hurt from laughing. Kelpy
Cobster chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Wow. I'll have to be careful what I write, in that case.

Good ol' Georgey boy didn't say the media should be limited-he said freedom should be limited. And I couldn't have said it better myself (that is, if I'd been drunk too).

Good job.
Forest Passant chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
And, like the new saying goes, you are always wrong. I'm not conservative121 and that's what I have to say.
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Count me in!
TheBigCheese chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
You are a crazy sonuvabitch. Ctulhu, you're up there with him. Nice touch, adding the same quip he put in his essay. But mike, how are we gonna get the hobos to do it? I'm not gonna pay 'em!
Radyn chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Why stop at fingers? Chop off their genitals while you're at it and make sure they never spawn more of their kind again.
SilentBlueRose chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Love it. Chopping off their fingers... Why didn't I think of that? *slaps head* I think this is a splendid idea... Can I help? Please?

Question for conservative121: What the heck is a tought? It is kinda like a tater tot? M, I like tater tots...
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
What do you mean, "cthulhu distate for this"? Can't you even see... Never mind. You wouldn't get it.
conservative121 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
well i don't share cthulhu distaste for this. but i don't want round up homo's to be shot. this was kind of funny. i think i'll have to buy kevlar gloves. also it's good to see myname mentioned. and it is something to run into a british satanist socialist. satanist or socialist. hard to decide which one's worse. (ponders the tought for 10 minutes). good parady. since you mentioned me i'll be kind enought to leave my calling card. i'm conservative121 and thats what i have to say. kiss off cthulhu, (couldn't resist)
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
You suck.
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
(evil laughter) yes, the destruction of fingers, that works beautifully, (twiddles fingers in a mr. burns kinda way) EXCELLENT. anyways, i think that if this works, you deserve a medal, (or some cookies).

Peace and Chicken Grease
gangster-dolly chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hehe, you do make some points. Love the amputation of fingers idea.

-gangster-dolly