Reviews for To Me
method acting chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Amazing. WOW. truth is explained here. Beautiful and perfect. *Adds to favourites* WOW! Can i have your talent? Damit. TOo awesome! Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
beautfiul poem, again, i like how you carried the theme throughout the poem. your writing is defined and focused on the message you're trying to convey. great job.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
How sweet! I really like this one too...sorry, it's like 2 in the morning, stupid alarm clock, so I will prolly have reviewed all of you works today...Yeah,I really must say, you are the only guy I know of (so far) that's my age (more or less) that can actually write poetry! That or is willing to let people know that he can. Again, no sarcasm intended. Sorry, I'm babling. Good job! Elli
Midnyght Angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I think I'm going to cry. That was so sweet and beautiful. You write romantic poetry very well. I think yours are the best I've read. Please write more.
scudcrow chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Simple, effective, and elegant diction...this one's quite touching and seems adequately phrased!
PhoenixInAshes chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I especially liked the last stanza... but the whole thing was really heart-felt. Good job.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
That is quite a beautiful feeling. You did it justice.

I responded to your review as a review of my "Case Against Christianity" essay. If you want to see it...it's there.

Other than that.. you mention "design".. which I mention in Ch 4 of my essay. So if you want to know what I think of the "design" argument, it there.. and also in my response to your review.

Thanks for reviewing.
BlueDragonGirl1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I like your poem and the way you've written it really adds to the effect.