Reviews for Leonardo DiCaprio
C. Tattiana H-H chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ha-ha, this is still cute; no matter how much I’ve grown. It’s an innocent romance here. A little bit of daydream, here.
Damned Dead Eyes chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Oh my goodness...I'm so happy to know that there are still some closet Leo fans out there. _'
Galbraith chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I like it. It has a soft kind of mood to it. Good work.
fffiresttartterrr chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
LOL, that was cute. However, I am twelve and I'm more into Tom Felton, Michael Shanks, and Joe Flanigan. I was in love with Leo when I was, I dunno...younger. I'm not really sure when, but I fell for him shortly after the movie came out. I thought I could be his queen too...then again, I also thought that I might actually have a chance at being with my Russian boy and look where that got me...ANYWAYS, cute haiku. This is so totally going on my favs list.
diesoz chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
lol, it's short but still very sweet. Very cute.
Pumbaa chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Thats great! I keep praying that someday I will be his queen too. Ha ha. I have seen that movie thousands of times and each time I pathetically cry. You'd think after a thousand times he would realize that he could fit on the floating piece of wood also! Each time I say to myself, "Oh, he's going to live this time" But oh no, he never does. THE SADDEST THING IN THE WORLD!
Mlle. Daae chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Heh. Cute...ah, the memories.

Mlle. Daae
ICU2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
hehe, this flows quite well and it's cute!
darkaura de shadow chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
ok who didnt want to marry leo?lol i saw that movie 6 i think im not going to marry him now...
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
lol this is cute. but seriously.. hello! Bam Margera, Orlando Bloom, Chester Bennington..
The Ever Changing Tonks chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
uh...okay.I would never insult your poetry, cause you are one of the greatest, but this was kind of you implying that all twelve year old girls were inlove with this guy?Cause when I was twelve, I hated him, still do.

Well, you write good poetry, and this is a very powerfull haiku.

This is not a flame.

Sorry if it sounds that way.
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Oh damn...this brings back feelings I'd rather not admit...I was a sad child...and I had my parents buy me the movie I liked him so much. I even cried every time he died...your Haiku was great though...it was real.

Masochist Maxwell
Argantlyn chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
You too huh? *grins* I LOVED Titanic when I was 12...
Mistress of Eternity chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This is sweet and short. Good job!

Anna
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Dear all those who doubt Faithless Juliet's Sincerity in anyway,

Stop. In the name of expression of anything that you hold dear let people speak for themselves. You work the bard to hard to doubt anything now. You call for anything which is why patronism is the fall of humanity.

Dear Juliet,Write if you feel but only if you feel and do not succomb to the fantasy that anyone else will read your writing for that is a nightmare unforseen by the Fates themselves and will crush a soul as mine was long ago at a party where reason took over and i gazed into the face of mona which laughed at me in a malicious way so i will never gaze upon her in the same. O winged victory why does the flower never pay you any due but the masses gaze and comment of what they never knew

Sincerely or Something like that,