Reviews for Murder Me Love
Christy chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
You are brilliant.
Becki chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Hi! Sorry, I forgot the password for me to log in and am too lazy to find it. But I like it! It's REALLYREALLYREALLY GOOD! I don't fully understand it, but I rarely understand anything. I love it! Talk to you some other time. *pouts* You just signed off!
tearsoftheunloved chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
::cowers in fear of being bitten:: okay...here's my review...TOTALLY SPIFFIN! as i told u previously...i feel it is excellent...(please excuse the ADD-ed-ness)...blah...
Stone chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow wow wow! I loved the story...please write more. :)
Shadows Fury chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Wow...I loved this. Very well detailed and full of emotion. I like your style of writing and the way you described everything. I are you going to continue this? Or is this a One-Shot? I hope you do I really enjoyed this. Keep up the great work! _
SushiPhase chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I liked this story. It made sense and it didn't at the same time. I could see the story in my mind as I read, which is a good thing.

It reminded me of a book I read once and I think you would like it. It's called "The Lovely Bones" You should check into. I enjoyed it alot.
CyanideKiss chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
VERY well written and VERY detailed. I enjoyed this much, for it reminded me of my own writing. Thank you for this thrilling read!