Reviews for Naked
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Simple but poignant. things are never the way we think they will be. I liked the last line, it was awkward but that was the point, for it to feel...out of place. "Hero’s only exist, in a perfect world" - change to "heroes." Otherwise good job!
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Oh, wow... awesome. The ending was amazing, the beginning was amazing, the middle was amazing... hell, the entire thing was amazing! This was one of my favs of yours. Really awesome. Great work, keep it up! Geez, I love your poetry! :D
chocoholic chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I really like the message behind this one, and I thought the images of the mist and the veil were particularily good.
Chaotic Charisma chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
*Shivers* You have captured me. You write about life like it really is. Which, I guess, is the point you're trying to make... but it's the underlying point I can find in all of your work so far. Growing up sucks.

This is excellent. This just grabs reality, forms it into words and shoves it back in your face. The best dreams can backfire. You don't always like what you're supposed to, what's supposed to be right isn't always, what you're supposed to look like just doesn't fit onto you the right way. This subject in particular is a hard one to justify once you compare the reality with the fantasy, isn't it.
Camman chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Yes, very depressing poem. I've never had this kind of feeling though, so its hard to relate to it for me.