Reviews for skin
poetic heretic chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Gosh, imagery is really your thing. Every line sent shivers down my spine! This poem inspires me! I would pick a favorite line, but they're all my favorite!

D

Keep writing...or else!

Haha

Peace~
Sheets chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I'm sure you're getting tired of my reviews, as they're basically piles of tightly coiled excrement, but I just find this all so amazing.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Favorite line: "As his chest deflates/like a mountain crumbling." That is a fantastic simile. Just great. I love the wording in this! You pick some phenomenal words for this poem. Nice work. Love it. Keep writing! :)
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I love this, the skin-on-skin and sin bit it actually written in a poem of mine as well called 'Freckles like Sand'. Hm. Interesting :). Great minds think alike, eh?

Anyway, I love the idea of the dirty fingers and all the places they've been- that stanza was great.

Keep writing.-Hillary-
Dee Dub chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This is very unique...What really struck me was "the truth within our perfect little mermaid world"
thosewhomustbecarried chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I read most of your poems, but I like this one best. This is what caught my attention:

"and fingers diggingin to my skinGently"

When you add in "gently" it subtly introduces a new perception of the idea and allows the reader to continue reading the poem as though they were in your mind set. Keep it up - cheers.
mmmmk chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
look, sweetcakes, if your gonna have sexual fantasies about robbie, atleast to us the favor of not posting them all over the internet. mk? mk. very un-seximo babe, very.

hehe. i am so funny it's like, not even...
frugale chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Worrying. Gave me the chills, literally. Yes, I like being a review whore. Anything for your pleasure.
Hermoics chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Dude that was awesome! I love your poem. Especially the ending! That was the coolest. Much love 4 you! Aneways Love Hermoics
apromptedpoet chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
*stares wide-mouthed*...

I like this a lot. I DEFINATELY think this is one of your better poems...I think it's got so much emotion and it really works. I like it a ton!

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting