Reviews for Trip to sanity
MidnightLynx chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
That was favorite part was the jehovah's witnesses always coming around and the fact that being sane could be boring,But truth be told we're all alittle physco inside our heads,more then the others and when we sleep it comes out,the 's why so many of us sleep walk usually into walls!Wierd,huh?But anyways this was umm keep the stories coming
Eternal Gabreille chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
This poem is so true! Sanity can get very boring and I try not to stay for very long. You just love your clowns and razors don't ya? Well, come on who doesn't like the clowns with straight razors. But, keep up the good work.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Nice, very nice. I enjoy the reoccuring mention of clowns. The last line is perfect.

Katlyn
CyanideKiss chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hmm, you write your crazy down like I do. I liked it. In fact, I liked it so much I'm going to frame it and relinquish it upon Yim, the living, breathing, brick wall. And Pim, the rather homeless person that lives in my closet. Haha. I also noticed this only the 2nd installment that have not bothered to capitalize the title..Why is this? I ponder..