Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
xbluxmoonx chapter 28 . 2/14/2006
Really good chapter and very funny! Though I hope you update soon!
Ebony Glasse chapter 27 . 2/9/2006
It's already three months! ya promised... sobz...
Soul's Eclipse chapter 26 . 2/6/2006
Update soon!
Jibbittessa chapter 27 . 2/5/2006
XD That was hilarious. I haven't reveiwed recently, got kicked off the computer, but I'm glad I remembered to check what I had missed. I applaud your great work, and I love all the characters. XD Keep up the good work.
BlackPhoenixRising chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
hilarious- the plot idea- pure gold! i go to an all girl's school, so this is even more funny- ahahahahha! - erm, sorry about that- anyway- terrific! - anyway- onto the next chapter! bye!
toupie70 chapter 27 . 12/21/2005
3 Months! well, 2 now. but that's still a long long time. Hope u have fun in Japan. I want to go to japan. gr.
toupie-70 chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
good chapter, now we know how it began! (well, everyone else knew already cuz you'vealready written 27 chapters, I'm just late.)but isn't two X cromosomes for girls and XY for boys? I'm pretty sure it is.
toupie-70 chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
I love Akii. she's so funny. i especially liked the apologising-to-the-wall part,I use to do that... when I was small. I also use to call the elevator by shouting "elevator!" but I've grown to be quite normal, well, nearly.
Crapskankwonk chapter 27 . 12/12/2005
Nell...

I miss you. ;-;

And I'm sorry your email's being a bitch. WE LOVE YOU COME BACK SOON~
lolwhutthephuck chapter 27 . 12/2/2005
Good chapter, as usual! But...i'm sorry, but I can't see where the 'love' part of it comes in...? Wahh! .
megan192734927843 chapter 27 . 12/1/2005
NO UPDATES! NO! what shall i do! i'll die with out this wonderful fic! and if that sounded sarcastic at all, i swear, i didn't mean to.

This is so hilarious.
Elilah chapter 27 . 11/26/2005
o so funni and so awesome
Akai-MS chapter 27 . 11/25/2005
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Magic's reactions are still HILARIOUS! And I'm really surprised that Gabe is so good with a horse apparently? Even Jin?

Oh my gosh! Your styaing in Japan for THREE MONTHS? Wow, this is going to be depressing...I won't have Saint Artemius updates to cheer me up and make me laugh hysterically until I die ;_;. Oh well, going to Japan is worth it right? Update as soon as you can and have fun in Japan! *lucky thing...*
Akai-MS chapter 26 . 11/25/2005
*blush* *blush* *blush*x10I swear, every single second this chapter made me blush. Shocked at Jin's actions and plus...his mansion and maids...oh joy XD! Although, I can never get enough of Magic's hilarious outbursts and reactions!

The romance part of the story is FINALLY moving! Keep it up! This is getting SO awesome!Oh and, have fun in Japan!*.; lucky* OH, and also you really wrote a lot this time. I hope you keep up the awesome work and have fun in Japan! OH! And I will suggest you eat takoyaki there, takoyaki straight from Japan is a gift from the gods!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 27 . 11/25/2005
Great chappie! Update soon!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »