Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
cloverluck11 chapter 27 . 11/23/2005
i luv this story! it's awesome! i cant believe this story doesnt have more reviews...it's so good...well, update soon :D
xbluxmoonx chapter 27 . 11/19/2005
Very good chapter! And funny! But you're not updating for three months? WHY? lol:P

~kitana5055
lolwhutthephuck chapter 26 . 11/9/2005
uh...wow. ;; lots of ...stuff happened. Hahaha...i can't wait to read the next chapter when it comes out! please, i hope you'll do the next one sooner, rather than later! Love your story, hope you'll continue for a long time, have fun in Japan, Nell-san!(Lucky! .
xbluxmoonx chapter 26 . 11/8/2005
Great chapter! It was very, and I mean very , hope you update soon!

~kitana5055
Jibbittessa chapter 26 . 11/8/2005
Whee, yey, another chapter! This was cool, yes. Jin is possibly one of my favorite characters. He somehow reminds me of my boyfriend... O_O; Only a bit more perverted. If those two do ever date, it'll be quite a masochistic relationship... Keep up the good work!
Akai-MS chapter 25 . 11/6/2005
Oh my dear god...THAT WAS SIMPLY HILARIOUS! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Miss Juos's reaction is just simply perfect! You MUST update soon! Although while you are doing that, I shall be reading the manga's you have so far and I shall be stealing these *takes angel wings and runs around in circles* ...UPDATE SOON!
Pyro Fang chapter 25 . 10/30/2005
UPDATE OR DIE. Awesome story, love it so far - Oh, I wonder what is gonna happen between Jin and Magic!
lolwhutthephuck chapter 25 . 10/18/2005
*goes crazy from great-writing...ness* Wow!*runs around in circles until she's dizzy and passes out*... *two hours later* Huh...oh yeah!... Great job! *thumbs up* I'll scan some fan art i have as soon as possible. I have been wondering whether it's gonna be a real-printed manga, I hope so! and if it is... i'm so gonna buy it all! *thumbs up* Whooray! dying for the next one! *holds up Magic's pink and flowery javelin* It must be out son... NO...NOW! *holds it up threateningly* MUAHAHAA! Must read...next...paragraph...*goes crazy* haha...okay. i'm don't being crazy. uh...Great job, can't wait for the next paragraph, seriously. post it now! *gets the javelin again* I wanna see what Jin-kun wnats with Magic...chan. heh. well, bai bai, aeru-sama!
kagome212 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
heh boys in miniskirts thatll be tha day, o well i like this stroy so far ill read onwards n see wat its like
jkendrick chapter 25 . 10/17/2005
Love it. Adorable.
Turntable Aurora chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
I wuv the wings. They're awesome. xDD And yay, manga! -draws-
Ti chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
lolz, can't wait til the next chapter! great one, update soon!-ti
xbluxmoonx chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
Aww, awesome! Really good chapter! Hope you update soon! Seriously!

kitana5055
Soul's Eclipse chapter 25 . 10/16/2005
I love it! Update realy soon!
Exa chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Y HALO THAR

Finally got round to reading the first couple of chapters. 'Tis good. Keep it up.

Maybe I'll eventually read it through. D