Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Novocaine Addiction chapter 23 . 9/10/2005
I lurv it! Magic reminds me a lot of me... . and so does Akii... The violence and the randomness and all... anywho! I'm going to do fan art because I can! I shall send you a link once I actually get something done! . Keep going with the bloody story! .~
xbluxmoonx chapter 23 . 9/9/2005
Oh, so very kawaii! You have to update soon! Yay! :P

~kitana5055
ti chapter 23 . 9/9/2005
fluffgoodgreat chappy, update soon!

-ti
Elilah chapter 23 . 9/8/2005
lol.. its ok. gabe is realli starting to doubt the relationship n thats sad.. but its good (ur story i mean)
Soul's Eclipse chapter 23 . 9/8/2005
I love this newest chappie and the sketches too! It's very interesting to see your drawing styles - but I think one of your drawings has the eyes too far apart...um, number 6 I think... Anyway keep drawing and updating!
Sabre-chan chapter 23 . 9/7/2005
So, much, fluff. ; But it's good fluff.
MoriMorte chapter 23 . 9/7/2005
i liked this chpt. and you left us with a mystery I hope everything works out w/ the couple!

also would u mind reviewing my book "forgotten tears and shadows" i'm an amature writer and i still need opinions and views of more expirienced than myself.

i wish u luck on ur writing!
Turntable Aurora chapter 23 . 9/7/2005
Whe, Gabe x Akii forevar~ 200 reviews, here we come. xP
Lau chapter 23 . 9/7/2005
hoora! despite teh fluffy hoora!
Jon0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I agree with an earlier comment, what about Damian! Maybe I'm being impatiant, but 22 friggin' chapters is too long a wait! I mean everyone else has a pairing!
Akai-MS chapter 22 . 9/4/2005
I'm not usually a yaoi person, but his was hilarious! I didn't think it was possible for someone to go overboard like that. Although, those history notes were quite...interesting ;;.

This is SO awesome so far! UPDATE SOON~! And get ur drawing links up soon - that'll make a lot of us happy! Especially me! Oh and sorry bout the slow review, I didn't know when you'd update, but at least I did! And we're almost to 200 reviews! WOOT! Okay enough of my blabbering, update soon!
Moo chapter 22 . 9/2/2005
*Panic stricken* Holy...I was looking for the Juos...and I couldnt find it...and I was like "THEY DELETED IT!" and all panicy...but...now I see it really wasnt called for...
Crapskankwonk chapter 22 . 8/30/2005
OMG ILIAD I LOVE YOU ALL!ACHILLES!PATROKLES!LOVE LOVE FLASH!~Joy~

Now, let's see... what have I forgotten?Oh yeah, great chapter. More Leo/Lyran. That will be all, for now... BWAHA!
Elilah chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
omg! i love ur story! hope the next update is soon! cant wait to see wat they're all supposed to look like
Turntable Aurora chapter 22 . 8/28/2005
Yay, another chapter. 3 Leo got run over. Heheheheh.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »