Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Illeander chapter 20 . 7/29/2005
Jin isnt always a jerk. Thats great! What are you going to do about poor Damian?
Illeander chapter 19 . 7/29/2005
I think I like the teachers! They are really cool,(I wouldn't want to be in ms juos gym class though.
B.T. Lines chapter 20 . 7/27/2005
I LOVEE this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Akai-MS chapter 20 . 7/19/2005
I'm very very VERY surprised Akii didn't say 'Pie' this time XD. This chapter was so hilariously weird/funny/ackward/oh-so-awesome/and so many other things that aren't gonna be remembered anytime soon XD.

Poor poor Leo...what am I saying? Do that again to Leo just for the fun of it! It would so make my day!

I'm also surprised that Magic didn't try to murder that Masahiro guy when he came one inch to her, but it did give it chance for Jin to save the day! Wait...that doesn't sound right...

Anyway, I won't haunt ur already strange dreams if you update soon! I'm very demading I know XD, UPDATE!
shibi chibi chapter 20 . 7/18/2005
puahahha...i love swimming. i'm...just not good at it. yeah. maybe i hsould go on a yacht and HAVE to become good at swimming..
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2005
Lovin the story so far, keep it up.
xbluxmoonx chapter 20 . 7/17/2005
Gah! WE! This was a great chapter! Oh, I wonder, if it's going to be DamianxEmily pairing. Hm, well, I'll just have to wait and see! Anywho, update soon! Yay!

~kitana5055
Jibbittessa chapter 20 . 7/17/2005
Yay, more good-ness! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 20 . 7/17/2005
I LOVE IT! And doesn't the shojo genre usually mean that the main character in question would have to be female? Then again, you have more than one main character! Would a guy with multi-personas, a yaoi club, and martial arts count for shojo? Anywhoo this chapter was very entertaining! So cute with all the reactions and pairings! And who exactly is Emily and Damian paired with? And what in the world is a...Fejoa?
Ebony Glasse chapter 20 . 7/17/2005
WOO! NICE UPDATE! Keep it up!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 19 . 7/14/2005
I. Must. Have. MORE! UPDATE REALLY, REALLY SOON! And this would be the type of manga I would read and love it, too! Can you tell me the different genres of manga and which one yours is in? And it is strange about Miss Juos, is that like a mini-character of one of you three?
shibi chibi chapter 19 . 7/13/2005
AH! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT'S HOW MY SCHOOL WAS LIKE? ...infact you've pictured it perfectly! puahaha...nearly laughed my head off reading this. update soon. -~
Jibbittessa chapter 19 . 7/12/2005
This is a really good story so far! I love Akii and Emily, they're funny. And I think I'm a lot like Emily. XD YAOI

Keep writing, I can't wait until you post another chapter!
Akai-MS chapter 19 . 7/10/2005
Well, ur wish to excede 150 is already exceded XD. This is SO awesome so far! U MUST I repeat u MUST make this into a original manga...otherwise I'll haunt ur dreams! MUHAHAHAHA! ...*eh-hem* sorry bout that -; Anyway, Miss Juos brutal...Miss Esbari...I can live with...somehow...Miss TA, PARTY! XD U sure make awesome characters! PLEASE! Update soon! (or die...XD joking! update!)
beanie chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I like your idea... a lot of stories like yours are typically a girl going into an all boy's school so this is rather new to me
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »