Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Turntable Aurora chapter 17 . 7/9/2005
"We have way of making you-" Akii held up a copy of Harry Potter.

Everyone screamed.

"No wait," Akii giggled. "I meant to hold up this..." she took out a sledgehammer.

Ahahahahahah. Best line EVER. -clutches ribs in mirth-
Turntable Aurora chapter 18 . 7/9/2005
Aw, so angsty. -draws angstlines around Damian's head- He's so angstty! Cut cut cut! Slice slice slice! Angst angst angst!
Turntable Aurora chapter 19 . 7/9/2005
Ahahahah. Praise Dionysus~ -dances around with Gabe and Akii in some sort of tribal way- Another chapter, another few reviews, whe~ Broke the 150!
That Darn Kat chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
This is such an amusing story! (and I have quite a long way to catch up! :3) I loved the girls' and guys' reaction to the introduction. Hee. You'll be hearing from me again! :D

~Kat
xbluxmoonx chapter 19 . 7/8/2005
Yay! This was funny! yay! Can't wait to see what happens next cuz this is really good! I can just imagine this being an original manga and everything! Anywho...

~kitana5055
jkendrick chapter 19 . 7/8/2005
I apologize ahead of time for what i am about to say...ahem

Kyaa this story is so cuteI have a story similar to this going! Stop by if you get a chance keep up the updates.
Kat Eddy chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
If this was an actual Manga, i would have bought it by now.-Eauoie
aaaa chapter 19 . 7/8/2005
update! yay you finally updated *big smiles* it wasnt as good as i expected but it was still good. keep up the god work
snowydawn chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is a great idea for a story. There are a few spelling and grammatical errors though, but that's okay, they're were very few. Keep up the good work and stay on this great storyline. Also, please check out some of my stories. Arigatou!
FictionPixie chapter 19 . 7/8/2005
heh heh heh...I like Miss Juos' me of someone I know..(whimpers in pain with the memory of tumbling class the day before)I'm still I like the trick Miss Esbari does with the cellphone,but thatz probably cause my cellphone's from hell.I also like her moth.I would love to be in Miss TA's class for obvious reasons(like wine) ,FiccyPiccy DIONYSUS!
FictionPixie chapter 18 . 7/8/2005
Hey!FiccyPiccy here!I just wanna say I'm sorry I didnt review sooner,I waz on vacation in Florida.I LOVE how you have a part with a diary in it. I mean,I'd much rather have 3rd person, but a little 1st person pov is great every now in ,on to the next chapter!~FP
Megan109234802843 chapter 19 . 7/8/2005
this is one of the most hilarious stories i've ever read, and this is one of the most hilarious chapters in it. i love humour. please, please, please keep the story this funny! of course, a few breaks for angst doesn't hurt either.

and yeah, prefect wasn't invented by JK. I, in fact, know several people who went to private schools and they had them.
salt n peppr chapter 17 . 7/4/2005
Actually BabyPan, Prefect is a totally available word to anyone since it is an actual word in the English language meaning "student monitor in a private school" I found this definition in a dictionary that is way older then any of the Harry Potter books so either everyone has a right to use it or really, JK Rowling is ripping off Webster.
Kari- Ryu no Hime chapter 18 . 7/3/2005
OMF! were you talking about gaiaonline, because I swear that's what it sounded like when you described the avi, because all those items exist! O_O *is a gaia addict*

heh... anyway, um, great writing, as usual. I really love this story. keep up the good work!

uh, yeah, and I'm sorry if that sounded really corny, cause it really did, but it is ze truth. I noticed a couple spelling errors, I think, and one or two grammatical things, but I'm not gonna get all anal about it. specially since most of the published books have errors in them.

anyway, c~ya next chapter, and I hope ya get back to me on my first question. xD byez.
Lau chapter 18 . 6/30/2005
yay! *bows before damians superrior angst*
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »