Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
shibi chibi chapter 18 . 6/29/2005
hmm...nothin really interesting in this chappie. BUT UPDATE SOON! -
Celianna Tinks chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Prefect is something that is used in Harry you're going to use 'prefect' which isn't yours, you should be submitting this story at . This is not an original work if you copy JK Rowlings work.
Akai-MS chapter 18 . 6/28/2005
Well...that was depressing...sound somthing like me XD not really! Well anyway, that was TOO angst-ing like! But did clear up a mystery! Update soon with more funny! o
Illeander chapter 17 . 6/28/2005
That is really funny, but then, its always funny... I was reading this at the library, and I tried not to laugh. People were looking at me funny. Anyway, I love your story!
salt n peppr chapter 18 . 6/28/2005
Best story in the world! Keep Updating!
Ebony Glasse chapter 18 . 6/27/2005
This is a great story! hurry up n update!
xbluxmoonx chapter 18 . 6/26/2005
Great chapter! Ah, I wonder if Emily and Damisn get together...hmm... anywho, can't wait for the next chapter! That's kind of like me too. I suppose. I'm not totally shy but I used to be, but doesn't everyone feel much more free to express their opinions online? anywho...

~kitana5055
Akai-MS chapter 17 . 6/24/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ... OMG! I can not believe what you come up with O.O...That was just scary and...HILARIOUS! Please, please, PLEASE! Do more of those! That was just SO good and awesome!
bluspirit chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
update! i really like this story its good and funny! u havnt updated in a while so please hurry! it prob takes ages to update but update asap! thanx!~
shibi chibi chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
we...haha the truth or dare games. hopefully it will NEVER come up in the azn party we're having soon. ::scared::
Lau chapter 17 . 6/17/2005
you need to make akii get a pie tatooed on her jip bone so that she matches her cousin m pie...
Take a wild guess chapter 17 . 6/16/2005
I'll make this short, but not too short, otherwise you'll disembowel me. I vote more angst from Damian. ANGSTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE! Yeah... so far, so good. Don't do a Lau though, and put in some overly wrong comment at the end. Poor poor Lau. Anywho, more is always good. MORE!~

And Akii/Gabe is very cute.
xbluxmoonx chapter 17 . 6/13/2005
Aww, this was soo cute! I can't wait to see what happens next! I think Damian's one of my favorite characters. Dunno why, but he's so shy, it's cute. Okay, gots to go!

~kitana5055
remmyalamode chapter 17 . 6/13/2005
Magic and Jin are so KAWAII! Um... i think thats all i gotta say, other than the truth and dare was a really funny part. Oh, and Magic Sparkly! Thats funny... just the kind of middle name i think a girl like that would have!
FictionPixie chapter 17 . 6/13/2005
HEY!FiccyPix here!That was a GREAT chappie.I love this story!Truth or dare ROCKS!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »