Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Sushy chapter 46 . 7/13/2007
I simply love this story! Seriously! And just when I think i'm finally clearing things out, the story gives such a big turn! It's so exciting you never know what's going to happen...

Please oh PLEASE update really soon! I started reading it yesterday and only stopped to go to sleep, cuz otherwise it would be non-stop. It's simply one of the best i have ever read!

Keep up with the excelent job! :D
Kyllex chapter 46 . 5/25/2007
WOO! I want an update! :)
Kyllex chapter 43 . 5/25/2007
i thought emily was 16? didn't she just have a birthday before she moved? and she got the car from jin? oh well, good chapter anyway!
Kyllex chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
YAY! Akii's birthday! And OMG, Yuki is SO mean! Gabe is so much better! Lol, Sausage! ehhehehehe
Kyllex chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
WOO! This is an awesome story, lol. Akii is awesome! She's so random and cool, she remindes me of...me! lol. So yeah, this is a good story and I'm gonna read the rest of it too I'm just reviewing here cuz I feel like it!

Yeah...I like the Akii x Gabe pairing. Hehe!
ADD Prodigy chapter 45 . 5/12/2007
This story is really awesome, keep it up!
Jack Harper chapter 45 . 4/9/2007
lol! nice ending! ha ha!
Shinodaki chapter 45 . 4/8/2007
Oh dear. His poor sisters. XD

Anotherawesome chapter, keep posting! DD
Jibbittessa chapter 45 . 4/8/2007
I want to hear the Zombie song now... And I definitely want to you to get Lulu to perform it so you guys can upload it. The lyrics are so cool, I was coming up with my own idea on how it should go in my head... XD Probably nothing like you guys had thought out, but whatever. I still wanna hear it! BYAH! :) I really liked this chapter.. Though the ending was a bit of a surprise. I'm kind of curious about Gabe's parents now, though... Hmm...
shadowcat86 chapter 44 . 3/23/2007
DAMIAN SMILED!

THE WORLD IS ENDING!

A few gramatical errors, but nothing major.

Can I borrow Magic for an anger management class with a

multi-personalitied teacher guy?

Can I advertise this?
shadowcat86 chapter 19 . 3/17/2007
Dionysus worshipers are EVIL.

The Bacchae would INJEST SMALL, FURRY ANIMALS(RAW) as worship.
Soul's Eclipse chapter 44 . 3/4/2007
Yay! Review more pleez!
DigiChar chapter 44 . 2/24/2007
YAY!

I just simply love this story! I like how Emily kissed Takashi (he still probably doesn't get it), the whole Gabe keeping secrets, and Damian finally smiling! I think Damian is my fav character because of his whole scaredness. It reminds me of how I acted in a dream last night. :D
catharsis7 chapter 44 . 2/24/2007
I love Damian. I want him to be happy!
Akai-MS chapter 44 . 2/21/2007
AW

Akii and Gabe have an arguement, but in my opinion I think Akii should wait for Gabe to feel comfertable to talk to her but eh, what are you gonna do?

I find it funny how OPEN Akii is, that's total opposite to me (but similar to many of my friends) who is so ANTI-TOUCHY-FEELY

But nya~ the beginning of the chapter was so cute! I loved the comment Gabe made to Akii to get her off of him in such a GRACEFUL manner. ...And now I want pie...

But yes, Damian smiles, WOOHOO! I think he would look much cuter with a smile then with an emo frown :3

Leo's inner self Neo is very...evil...and demented. But it makes more sense to tell us that its a girl. I thought it was a dude like Leo and was gay as well XD.

Update soon, I wanna know what's up with Jin and Magic soon :3