Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Akai-MS chapter 13 . 5/11/2005
OH MY GOD! MAGIC KISSING JIN? I can't believe it...I am utterly in loss for words...AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JIN CONFESSED TO MAGIC LIKE THAT? But it was funny, I REALLY loved this chapie. PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPIE!
Akai-MS chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
That was an awesome chapter, but also gives me an angry feeling. I can't believe Akii and her pranks, but more over I can't believe that girls actions at Akii. I want to just...GRR! But I really liked this chapter though, so I hope you update soon!
Dez Tiny chapter 13 . 5/9/2005
oh i am LOVIN this ficcy! it makes me LAUGH! (which i badly need i might add)luvin' the jin/magic pairing! they are my FAVE! and the milkman's SPUNKY? *dies laughing*and the dude tht wrote tht interesting stuff is jin, isn't it?UPDATE SOON!-Ti
Illeander chapter 13 . 5/9/2005
psycho hippie family. I can't really think of any sane parent congratulating their child on having sex with some random person. Go Magic!
FictionPixie chapter 13 . 5/9/2005
YES YES!I WIN!GO JIN! GO MAGIC! GO JIN! GO MAGIC!GO JUOS GO JUOS!~FiccyPix
Sabre-chan chapter 13 . 5/8/2005
xDxDxD i love that chapter oh so very much... specially this line "OH I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS SPUNKY!"

*smirks* w00t for Jin!
Lau chapter 13 . 5/8/2005
Baha!damn spunky jin! i always liked guys that would got through such extrems as to track down your best friend mae her think that hes her concience and then go to your house and climb in your window and tell you that he likes you for more than ust sex. But haong neva had that happen to me i think im going t have to worl on it...Nice story by the way.
Turntable Aurora chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
I'm a heroine, yay!-saves lives-saves a cat stuck in the tree-Worship me!
Turntable Aurora chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Jin x Leo x Lyran might work... sorta... kinda...no, I didn't think so either.
Turntable Aurora chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
Parent interviews would be funnier if they were like things is fun.I put that I wanted to be pickled in my will.
Turntable Aurora chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
Half a shoe, least they don't have changing rooms like our wouldn't be able to breathe, let alone see.
Turntable Aurora chapter 10 . 5/8/2005
Exams should be more entertaining like that.I'm so trying that at 't you think?Jin and Magic have a JinMagic-complex.
Turntable Aurora chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
She fell asleep in her cake, the poor should be more elaborated twins are the twins in Fatal Frame.E.
Turntable Aurora chapter 13 . 5/8/2005
hit Jin in the face with a he get brain-damamged?I hope so.
Illeander chapter 12 . 5/3/2005
Poor Akii! awe that is so sad. It really is a good thing that Gabe was around. So you have leo-gay, noel-southi, jin-who knows?, gabe-akii, damien-? So who does damien like? It he a nice cute adorable guy? hm, there is only magic and Em to choose from, those are jin's choices too. So?
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »