Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
O.o chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
MON DIEU! I love you sososososososososososososo much!GO THE HIGHLAND COWS!
Turntable Aurora chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
Aw. 50kg anvils are so cute.I just ate a spongecake.
FictionPixie chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
Omg Keep writin keep writin!)
Illeander chapter 11 . 4/30/2005
Wow, Neave is a narcoleptic? That is kinda sad and scary. Does she ever fall asleep in school? Is Noel narcoleptic too? Akii is crazy! Why does Gabe like her, is he crazy too. His sisters are cool. How did they manage to do all those things? Write Write Write ! Happy
Akai-MS chapter 11 . 4/29/2005
OH MY GOD, I didn't think Akii could act that shy and normal (as possible for Akii) to Gabe. That's a shocking development. I wonder what the twins have in stored for Akii next X3, and what is going on with Noel, Southi, and Neave's? PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! It's getting SO much better and better! X3
FictionPixie chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
hey,it's ficcy pixie again.I jus wanna say AWESOME KILLER STORY!Plz new chappie soon.
Bellflower-Roses chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
Favourite couple? Do you even need to ask?Leo/Lyran, all the way. Great chappie! I'm excited to read teh next!
FictionPixie chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
man,let Jin and Magic get together!It'd be the best couple ever!
Akai-MS chapter 9 . 4/21/2005
Whoops forgot to review for chapter 9 -...I still can't believe Jin...what a perv. I wonder what Jin is plotting though...hm...it makes you wonder...
Akai-MS chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
OH MY GOD! That was really imformative...Well anyway, I really like this chapter too. My favorite pairing would have to be Akii and Gabriel. I also like Southi and Noel too, but um... . ...well yeah...I can't wait for your next chapter. So hurry up!
Liviania chapter 10 . 4/18/2005
That was really strange...

I love Gabe/Akii.

Livi
Illeander chapter 10 . 4/18/2005
Lyran seems really nice. Poor Mrs. Yamato, she shouldn't get so upset. So whats up with Southi, I haven't heard a lot about her. All I know is she thinks she is better than everyone else. At least she seems respectable. Also whats up with Noel and his sister? He sounds cute!
Illeander chapter 9 . 4/18/2005
Why the heck is Jin giving Emily a car? What is he planning? He freaks me out. Don't tell me he has a good side. yeah right. Hey its great that you can write so much of your story. I really like it!
delete my freakin account chapter 10 . 4/18/2005
*laughes* this is great! Seriously! I wish I could write a better review than this but I hafta get off the comp now! Updates soon, neh?

Kchan
FictionPixie chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
FiccyPixy call Gabe Gabe Gabey love dat Like Jin and if you add a charrie name her Catzi pleez!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »