Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
rave jackal chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
Bwahaha. Drama.

Not much critique from me. Keep up the random antics.

(Note: In case you didn't notice, my story-Complexity-was just updated. :D )

I'm out!-Animus
Kari- Ryu no Hime chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
um... I don't get wgy chapters 1 and 7 are the same... o_O
Illeander chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
I thought so. Random. And funny.
Illeander chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
Whats up with Neave? I like Southi, she seems nice, thinks a little too highly of herself but nice. Magic is cool too.
Illeander chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
Shock and Awe! This is really interesting, I just want to laugh, Akii is so funny.
Lau chapter 7 . 4/1/2005
Tooth paste? Hell! forget the toothpaste! what sort of mouth wash does he use! or dental floss... You know, i really like candy floss, in fact i just like candy, but not those weird chewy ones that get stuck in your teeth... sort of like popcorn. once i bit corn on the cob and i got this little kernal stuck OVER my tooth! like it was a hat for it. i own a hat, but its sort of muddy so its getting cleaned in the washing machine. Even though the label said 'do not machine wash' or was that my mink? my mink is green and matches my curtains, or the sheet that acts like curtains, sort of like a chamelion which is a lizard but its not as cool a lizard as the Chuckwalla. which can live in lava flows and lava is really hot, sort of like whisky, which is sorta like gin. which is said the same as jin so now we are back on topic! good story you guys, keep it up!
RainnSnow chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
Oh! What's gonna happen? I wanna know! I wanna know! Please update soon...please?

lol
tyro green horn chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Hi! Well, first of all this is actually my first review and what do you know, your story is the first I've ever read since I'd been in fictionpress! I just want to say that you got a good story going on here so keep it up! I'd mind the few incorrect spellings, but hey, it's good so why bother?
everkitsune chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
lol! poor leo..hm well i cant wait for you..or is thare more than one of you...to update...because i LUV this story! _ update or I'll throw this really strange book at you! _
everkitsune chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
lol! i like akii...somehow she reminds me of..me..i luv dancing around poles and saying random things and well...pulling odd objects outa no where...;
everkitsune chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
they wont have to wear skirts..will they? lol! i love this story! its awesome!
Katsui Adonis chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
I like this chapter because it explained how the boys got into Saint Artemuis.

Keep up the great work.
Atanvarne chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
!Fantiddly woo chapter, but I really wish you'd let me correct some of the spelling and grammar in it. Plus you should mention recycling. Recycling is good. So are trees. Yes everyone, I'm a spelling perfectionist tree-hugger. Otherwise, I have no complaints, and will end with Emily's favourite word, in non-stop sentence form.!
HakuHebi chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
Yay~ new chapter~Love the story so far. slightly bothered by the language but that does add characteristics to the girls...

Things I like: Yaoi, Emily (because of yaoi), Magic when she's with Jin, Akii (for the hotdog part).Whe~ keep updating.
Cyphren chapter 6 . 3/23/2005
Started; finished... I read it 'cause I started something similar ages back but gave it up 'cause I was too lazy to bother.

Wasnt too bad a story you started. FREQUENT USE OF CAPS GOT HORRIBLY ANNOYING... but thats personal preferance.

Also a little confused about *where* this school is. Character nationalities (based on names) are a little varied.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »