Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
sabre chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
_ I shall steal this chapter and raise it as my own! ;; Yes. As i hadn't read the Southi bits, it was uber to see how that'd turned out. I like the way you've characterized Southi... and i know how hard it was. Keep up the great work!
Akai-MS chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
That was an awesome chapie. I wonder how Southi will deal with Neave and Noel. How will Akii stay alive at school? TOO MANY QUESTIONS! Please update soon!
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Very good.
Evil Leprechaun chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
this is so freaking funny! i love it! please update soon! Laters
Akai-MS chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
OH MY GOSH! That was an awesome chapter, PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT ONE PLEASE! I so want to know what happens with Akii and Gabriel on their date!
HakuHebi chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Oh~ this is so funny~

Like it very much...

especially the Mrs Anderson twitching and Emily yaoing...XD

Update soon~
Lau chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
hehe, shrine to pie...m pie, ,. wheew all in one breath too.*wipes sweet from forehead*
Katsui Adonis chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
*squee* I LOVE it so far! Akii reminds me of myself. She is definately my faveorite character. I haven't got any suggestions for you because this story rocks!
shibi chibi chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
we..you updated! yay! cool! update soon! -
Gayle of Genisis chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
This is funny, I have read a couple fish out of water stories, but this one kind of stuck with me, It's probably Jin, he is so cynical
AZN-Black-Dragon chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Keep up the good work i wana read more ! *Runs away from Big big Crowd of Fangirls with Pitch Forks* Wah! Help O_O;; X_X;
AZN-Black-Dragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
It would Be funny if They Brought a Wolf Pup to school Oh well it's not my story and I like it Very Much Keep up the good work and My story is crapy but funny is you wish to review it.
Demograph chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
It's very funny but I can't read it all.
Atanvarne chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
LUB LUB LUB! Many warm wishes for next chapter, and a special mention to PIE wouldn't go unnoticed. The creepy thing is you guys are actually like that...e_e. Even Akii's random-objects-that-come-from-nowhere fetish.I am teh worried about the future sanity of many readers. Mine is already down the plughole.*watches sanity go down plughole*

Otherwise, it is teh good! Keep up teh randomness!
Turntable Aurora chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Woo! Akii and Gabe forevar! 3I LOBE THIS STORY VERY .Now more, plzkthxbi.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »