Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
HyperlyEmo chapter 44 . 2/21/2007
Update!
Jibbittessa chapter 44 . 2/21/2007
Okay, for one, Leo's inner voice girl makes me laugh. And I know how he feels at being short, though for a guy it must be a lot more annoying to deal with. And Akii and Gabe are a cute couple, but Gabe has to stop keeping secrets from her. Because now, once she finds out that he lied to her about not having anymore, she's gonna be royally ticked off, and no one likes and angry Akii. I wonder what his other secrets are, though... Hm... Keep up the good work!
one little hollow chapter 43 . 2/10/2007
AH! OMG. OMG. OMG. OHMYGOD. OHMYGOD. OH MY GOD. THAT LAST SCENE WAS SO. ADORABLE. AH! GO EMILY! AW! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! UPDATE ONEGAI! *dying from deprivation* DamianxMagic. *squeal* and-and-and-emilyxtakashi. Uwah! *scream* AND! AND! AND! NOELXSOUTHI! WE NEED MORE! *sob*
Akai-MS chapter 43 . 1/29/2007
Wow...I feel...slow...XD, updated already in one quick second. It's a miracle! How'd you do it? XD

Anyway! YAH! We're back to Emily...aw things are going good for her...besides the fact that...Takashi is...dense, we can say 0;

And yes...to me...New York's EVIL! Evi lingers everywhere in New York to me...*shudders* I wish Emily luck in the maniactic New York.

But YES, Lilly is AWESOME! She is helping and supporting Emily's situation with Takashi...although I think its only to get Takashi away from her probably *sweat*

Also, could a thunderstorm not be PERFECT for such a way for them to get close...REAL close? XD

I LOVED, L-O-V-E-D, how you described the kissing part, it was so sweet and yet so well done that I just LOVED it to DEATH!

SQUE

PLEASE, P-L-E-A-S-E, DO MORE SCENES LIKE THIS. THEY ARES SO AWESOME!

I also liked how you added in Takashi's feelings towards this and not just Emily's, that was nicely written out!

Although now I wonder what Takashi and Emily will do from here on out? Wonder how TAKASHI will take it from here on out?

Geh...SO MANY QUESTIONS!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE, WITH LOVES _; (now I can say this ;)
Akai-MS chapter 42 . 1/29/2007
...wow...that principal has major issues and she needs more then a therapist to sort them out O_O; I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SUSPENDED THEM THOUGH? Although...Gabe did his on purpose...BUT that's not the point!

The point is...Gabe is funny and Noel is really bored XD Gabe can be so funny and dense and his name can be so literal like a pun in a biblical way.

But Akii's mom's so funny XD, although...my mom would probably freak out too if she thought that but she'd freak out both ways if I told her I was pregnant for suspended...(Where are those disowning papers!)

But the end of the chapter was the BEST, aw!

Gabe said he loved Akii and that was sweet and adorable on its own but Akii falling off her stool and falling again flat on her face telling him she loved him too was just funny AND adorable AND so heart-warming w

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Things are beginning to get so interesting and cute. Another scene with Jin and Magic and Damian or two of the three would be AWESOME!

UPDATE SOON
Akai-MS chapter 41 . 1/29/2007
Southi, Naeve, and Noel are finally mentioned back, WHE! And they made up! That's even BETTER, aw dang...I've never heard of that many sweets in one nice place ready to eat before O_O; I WANT TO BE THERE!

Also...*laughs hard* I love how blunt Magic can be, it so intertaining what happens afterwords -

I love how Leo's voice talks to him so much like so and I'm surprised he hasn't said anything out loud to said voice.

Although I wonder what really happened that day at camp then? How did it look so much like a kiss that Magic had to freak out about? Hm?

I love that Jin is so open about his status though, he bi and then he points to Leo and says he's gay XD

LOVE IT!
Shinodaki chapter 43 . 1/12/2007
...

*glompage of the extremist level EVAR.*

OMG!

So cute! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jibbittessa chapter 43 . 1/11/2007
o.o Whooaa. She kissed him. XD That's a pretty smexy kiss for just their first kiss, when Taka still likes a lesbian. But it's quite interesting... MORE MORE MORE NYOW
fairyxflames chapter 43 . 1/11/2007
Yay! Takashi is kinda-sorta getting the picture! Thanks to Lilly's incredibly subtle hints. w00t! haha, him and akii are so uberly awesome.

Hehe. Emily going to school in his clothes. The next chapter should be very interesting.
MGTE07 chapter 42 . 1/8/2007
hey guys, great story. I'm definitely adding it to my favourites.

P.S. Just out of curiousity are you guys med students too? Its just that theres heaps of reference to biology.
Jibbittessa chapter 42 . 1/6/2007
Aw, Akii and Gabe are so cute. :) They make me smile. Though it's a bit sketchy (God how I hate that word) how Gabe wanted them both to be suspended together... Hopefully it's just to practice their music, right...? And Merry Christmas to you, too! :D
fairyxflames chapter 42 . 1/3/2007
An update, yay! Aw, he said I Love You! Gabe really has to be the perfect boyfriend. He's so sweet. Nothing happened between Jin and Magic, which is kinda uncharacteristic, but nice. Maybe they're finally kinda-sorta getting along? I think Akii is my new hero, she's so incredibly random. And cool. Hmm, I can't wait to see how this whole Play / Band performance thing turns out.

Happy New Year, and please update soon! -
MSLC chapter 42 . 1/1/2007
wow this story is awesome.

btw HAPPY NEW YEARS!
DigiChar chapter 42 . 12/31/2006
Funny chapter!

I should remember to make it seem like I'm pregnant the next time I have a bad mark on my report card. I'm sure my mom would try to kill me at first though.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
fairyxflames chapter 41 . 12/12/2006
aw, she likes him! lol. you updated, yay! i wonder, if that wasnt leo at camp, then who was it kissing jin? btw, making jin bi just made him about ten times hotter. -
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »