Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Shinodaki chapter 41 . 12/6/2006
Aw, cute! Rather shorter, but no bother, atleast we got something!

Anotehr wonderful chapter!

Can't wait for another.
Jack Harper chapter 41 . 12/6/2006
wait. so if it wasnt Jin and Leo she saw, who was kissing at camp? but i thought it was so funny how she suddenly asked, "Are you gay?" I did that to my best friend once...
Jibbittessa chapter 41 . 12/6/2006
Ugh, I hate how it signs me out every few days... _

Anyway... This was interesting. o_O; Jin made me very happy in this chapter. He reminded me of my boyfriend. :P Except... My boyfriend isn't bi, and hasn't slept with -any- girls... But still, the way he acted. Uh... Anyway.

So who was it? Who looks like Leo? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME NOW! :O
shinodaki chapter 40 . 12/1/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter! Get it out son~!
Jack Harper chapter 40 . 11/27/2006
FUNNINES!
Akai-MS chapter 40 . 11/26/2006
HOLY SMUGGTEGIDAWA?

Why were Jin and Leo kissing? I'm so confused? O_O;; my only guess after several moments of spazing was: Leo needed help practicing to kiss after his problem with his burnt mouth.

And YAH! Damian shows his true self to Magic and she likes~!

Why the heck was Dr Koglemier there with them anyway? And why did he suddenly come to the camp and visit Magic and then leave all happy with himself? O_o;

SO many questions and...NOT ENOUGH CHAPTERS OUT TO ANSWER!

UPDATE SOON!
Akai-MS chapter 39 . 11/26/2006
Ah~ the evils of a camping trip with people you go to school with. The life~

My favorite part would have to be the scenes with Akii cooking something or another. The sarcasm was just perfect and the logic and turn-about of everything had a VERY nice effect to the chapter in a whole.

And oh dear, the student-teachers are here "helping" the students survive the wonders of camping.

Triple oh dear, a perverted teacher who seems to be bisexual, gotta have em though huh?

Wonder how the rest of the trip will turn out, hopefully no one will die or at least not too painfully...
Akai-MS chapter 38 . 11/26/2006
WOOT! Emily has a yaoi partner in her new life!

Leo seems to be getting more and more courage outta himself lately, he's a lot more active then before.

I love the idea of a conjoint play, that will DEFINATLY be interesting plot line... *imagines* I can't wait!

Although it'll be a little awkward for Lyran playing the prince for Magic's princess (Cinderella).

I LOVE the student-teachers they're so funny~ XD, I hope Omelette-chan comes back soon :3
Akai-MS chapter 37 . 11/26/2006
WOOHOO! Shounen Ai/Yaoi...I really don't know but it was entertaining in all events. Plus, teddy bears are awesome, giant teddy bears are even BETTER
Jibbittessa chapter 40 . 11/25/2006
Ahahahahahahaha O_O

Wait, why were Leo and Jin kissing? I'm confused... If Leo can't kiss Lyran because of his mouth... What was Jib doing, apllying burn cream with his tongue? O_O

My boyfriend spoiled this chapter for me, though... I told him it was updated and he was like I already read that, and told me what happened.. _
DigiChar chapter 40 . 11/20/2006
Haha, that teacher is so odd. Hm, but he seems like the perfect candidate for getting your marks higher.

But, how could Magic have seen Jin and Leo kissing? Leo has blisters.

Haha, poor Damian.
DigiChar chapter 39 . 11/20/2006
I knew someone's tent was going to burn down.

I only went camping one time (it was with my environmental club)in this forest of HELL! It was bug ridden with mosquitoes, black flies, horse flies, etc. It was rainy, then I got my period _ It was a horrible experience!

But, some of my friends and my bro was there, so we survived through it together.
Lord of the Trees chapter 40 . 11/20/2006
Looking Good! Keep up the good work. Also, can you post the site for the manga site on aeru's bio, because I couldn't find it there before.
Jack Harper chapter 39 . 10/26/2006
OMG! that was the absolute best (and so was the last chapter but you already knew that). you really should get this published. and find an artist so you can put it in manga form too.
Jack Harper chapter 38 . 10/26/2006
this made me crack up so bad! i'm in my school's library and so i had to stop reading every five minuts just so i could silently laugh for five minutes. Leo is so adorable! His inner voice is female? cool. and MAGIC! she was going on about a flower! what has this world come to? lol!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »