Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Jibbittessa chapter 39 . 10/25/2006
Yey!
shinodaki chapter 39 . 10/25/2006
Awesome chapter, once again! can't wait for another update! post it soon, pwease? ;3

Luff for you!
X-Stream chapter 39 . 10/21/2006
"They sat blot upright", did they? And you call -me- stupid for "headbaord"? Hypocrite.

Emily LeCrabcakes.

Think about it.

P.S. Nell is my bishie.
DigiChar chapter 38 . 10/10/2006
OMG, I finally read up to ch 38! Such an accomplishment for me! Now I can add it to my favs.

Anyways, this story is great! I really like many personalities of the characters.

I really liked the chapter where Magic snapped on everyone. Only try friends would still like her after that.

I think it's so funny how Emily and Lily are becomming friends because of their yaoi fetish.

But, wow these characters lives are so intreasting!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 38 . 10/9/2006
...what's wibbling? Anyways, it's good so far! I just wish it was Leo who got the Cinderella part *evil grin*, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Jibbittessa chapter 38 . 9/26/2006
XD Nice... I love how Lilly and Emily are getting on great, and how that occured. I was laughing wicked hard.

And I was half expecting Leo to the Cinderella. ; Just because of Lyran.
Lixx chapter 37 . 8/31/2006
Ach, my heart is gladdened by more sweet tidings of SA I really shouldn't've waited so damn long to read new chapters... long enough to be told the plotline at school anyway... but still, yay! Much love to piglets and yaoi. And aeru, which incidentally consists of three good friends of mine
Jack Harper chapter 37 . 8/30/2006
LOL! That's one hell of a way to end a chapter! Haha! I LOVE THIS! Keep it up.
fluffy'sNekogeisha chapter 37 . 8/27/2006
Cool but make Damian less shy. Update soon.
fluffy'sNekogeisha chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
totally narlly!
deletethispleaseIambeggingyou chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I watched a movie like this I think it was called all I want :) not bad nice graamar and flow well later
NovelJ chapter 37 . 8/24/2006
YES! I love it when you update this story. It's so funny, and just great to read after spending 1 1/2 hours in math! Great job!
Jibbittessa chapter 37 . 8/24/2006
XD Jin is jeealous. :D *laughs* This was an amazing chapter. Leo won himself, Jin and Lyran both want him, Magic was in a bunny suit... If you can manage a funnier chapter, I think I'd die of laughter.

Oh, and I love Leo's inner voice. It makes me laugh.
Love it chapter 30 . 8/9/2006
R&R FOR THIS story: SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

CUZ THE IDEA IS AWESME BUT THE AUTHOR JUST NEEDS SUPPORT. ULL LOVE IT .BOUT FAT GURL GONE SKINNY!
Jack Harper chapter 36 . 8/3/2006
truthfully, im speechless. maybe cause i'm so incredibly tired. so tired that i've even had to re-type this message several times due to spelling errors. but dont worry. this didnt make me sleepy. it's five o-clock in the morning and i've been all 'dead-girl-walking' for the past three hours. point is, great chapter and keep up the good work. see ya later. g-nite.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »