Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Turntable Aurora chapter 36 . 8/2/2006
Daffodil is surely the greatest thing ever in the history of the world.
loved it chapter 36 . 7/30/2006
awesome updatethat makes 9
lizanne2585 chapter 36 . 7/25/2006
Hey...I'm a new reader and I've gotta say I think this story is awesome! I stayed up all night reading it from chapter 1. I couldn't stop. I just love Magic and Jin. The tension between them is wonderful. I'd have to say they're my favorite pairing! ::Wink wink:: But I also find Akii and her wonderful optimism endearing. ::gets on her knees and begs:: Please post again soon. ::Makes a puppy dog face:: Oh and I'd love to see some of the art for St. Artamuis. I couldn't find the links on your profile. I love ya girls! Keep up the good work.
Akai-MS chapter 36 . 7/23/2006
O, the story seems to have taken a new turn that nobody knowes the end road. This is quite a turn-table chapter!

Plus, we now have a PIGLET named DAFFODIL that I think will run into Omlette-chan one day, heh?

UPDATE SOON!
Jibbittessa chapter 36 . 7/22/2006
Haha, another great chapter! If I had a family like Magic's I'd probably be very similar to her. They're so scary. o_o And... Has Akii ever wanted to kill someone? Wow...
Jack Harper chapter 35 . 7/13/2006
Jin and Emily have an odd sense of humor, but it was funny. so after she kissed them, there were lipstick marks right?
Akai-MS chapter 35 . 6/21/2006
Wow~ Emily sure had her hands full. One thing after the other after the other ... after the other -

Although now I'm REALLY curious as to how things will turn out now that Lilly has revealed she is les. Emily and how Takashi will take all this when the time comes...Not to mention how will the others deal without Emily, especially Magic.

Must...update...SOON!
NovelJ chapter 35 . 6/17/2006
Awesome, an update! I really love this story. The one problem I have with this chap is the switch between Em saying godd-bye and then being with Lily is rather abrubt. Other than that good chap, I hope to see more very soon!
lolwhutthephuck chapter 35 . 6/17/2006
Hee! yay! more wonderfulness~

_ Thanks again for greatness~
Jibbittessa chapter 35 . 6/16/2006
Hahaha! I like! Go Emily, kissing Damien and Leo. P Wish I could. Heheheh. And she gets Takashi as well. Lucky her.

But whatever will happen to her friends without the ever knowledge-able and yaoi-obsessed Emily?
Akai-MS chapter 34 . 6/11/2006
...XD *ROLLS ON FLOOR LAUGHING* That's just rich! I like the one with Miss Esbari that was just priceless!

I also can't believe that Jin agreed and is slightly enjoying the show that he is giving Emily.

YOU MUST UPDATE SOON, THIS IS GETTING SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD THAT I SWEAR I WILL DIE FROM LAUGHING! UPDATE!
Akai-MS chapter 33 . 6/11/2006
WOOT, Long chapter!

Plus a dance to go along with it!

But what the heck was up with the dream O_o; I was starting to think I came into a parralel world or a new dimension or something. Then...there's the ending...I'm not even going into that, it's too self-explanitory XD.

And yes, I rant of nothing once again! ~_~; I really do have to stop doing that...like now, meep...

MUST READ MORE!
Akai-MS chapter 32 . 6/11/2006
A threesome...and Damian being one of the threesome...that's just funny! But Damian's lucky...I WANT A RADIO ALARM CLOCK! *races over to Damians house and steals the probably broken radio clock* WOOT, NOW I HAVE ONE!

Although my favorite part is with Ocean, she's a funny mom...and I could probably relate to your mother being happy about a threesome ._.; XD
Akai-MS chapter 31 . 6/11/2006
WOOT, things are finally revealed and Damian is getting more cuourageous!

And darn it Jin, you ruined the perfect moment. I wanted to see what happened!
Akai-MS chapter 30 . 6/11/2006
Wait...she went to JIN'S? O_O; I take a little break from fp and this is what happens T-T. . !

(Loved her mom's surprise, that was good. And how did she end up at Damian's I wonder?)
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »