Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Crazy Black Man340 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
*More laughter*. I love your anaolgies. They're funrific. Um... yeah, what else? Well, nothing now. Comment you on the next chapter.
Crazy Black Man340 chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
I don't think I've felt so related to any character in book this close in my life. Holy cheese. I don't know, I just can... feel like I can picture exactly what's going on. I get lost a couple of times, you know, not sure who's speaking, but other than that, great story line. I see that I have a long way to go to read, but I also have a lot of time on my hands today. You rokc my socks. And is it about guys living with a population of girls that excels the male's number by mulitudes of numbers that makes people love it so much? Love Hina, Negumi, and now this. Either way, I love it.
Galadri chapter 34 . 5/24/2006
::clapping hands:: Yay! ::doofy grin::
Jack Harper chapter 34 . 5/24/2006
OH MY GOD! i loved that! especially at the end. i thought they were going to give her videos and manga, not the live action stuff.

great so far. you've thought about gettng this published, right?
Jibbittessa chapter 34 . 5/24/2006
XD I love! Definitely lightened my mood, after throwing up on the bus... *sweatdrop* I love the ending. I expected something like that to happen when they said she would get a yaoi present. P Ah, write more, write fast!
Jack Harper chapter 33 . 5/10/2006
it took me ten hours hours to read this all at once. it would have been more around eight if i hadnt been talking to my friend at the same time. point is this is a REALLY good story. keep it up.

multiply this review by 33 and that should cover everything for now.
lolwhutthephuck chapter 33 . 5/5/2006
woah. O_o *stares for a moment at last scene before twitching and then soughing and calming down* anyway...

x3 new chapter, YAY! _ Ca't wait to see... what you'll do next...
b.snizenhimer chapter 33 . 5/4/2006
i never got to give you a review i've read all your stories. and for some reason i expected jin to do that. i wounder who damian going to end up with. it really sucks cause i like damian and it would be cool for him and mahic to hook up. but it would also be cool for jin to be with magic. i wounder what your going to do with them. that love triangle you got going on. ohh yeah is damian ever going to tell magic that internet thing. and dose he still get on the internet.(sorry if it dosent make since i wrote this fast)
Finwe chapter 33 . 4/30/2006
What? I think I'm imagining that the chapter just ended there. No! Again, a wonderful job, a few grammatical errors, though. And again, poor Damian! Lol!

-Finwe .
FXRG chapter 33 . 4/30/2006
I like this story. It's interesting, and it's funny. Sometimes it gets sorta confusing...but I guess that's just me. Anyway, yes. I've just started reading the story last night, and it's really better than I had originally thought it would be. I mean, I've seen the story a long time ago on this site, but I never bothered to read it... ; And now I'm glad I had an impulse to do so yesterday. It was the most entertainment I had during the weekend, and the boys... I'm quite a fan of yaoi/BL, and even though there isn't too much in here, it's enough. Well...keep up the good work. :-]
PandorasTwin chapter 33 . 4/29/2006
OH! Such a cool turn of events, i'm enjoying it VERY much! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!Keep on as your doing! Arigato!
Jibbittessa chapter 33 . 4/28/2006
Ahahaha, awesome! XD Dances are always interesting, though this dance is much more interesting than any one I've been to. And this chapter was very good as well. And not just because I'm obsessed with gay boys. *innocent grin*Wai, I can't wait for the next chapter!
xbluxmoonx chapter 33 . 4/27/2006
What, so everyone's a bi. now?
Crazy Black Man340 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Tee hee... guys in an all girls place? Sounds pretty "Ken Akamatsu"ish if you ask me. But then again, he is my favorite manga writer. Anyway, I say it's a pretty intresting read. Plus, I don't know, I just like the way you write. It's kinda calm and down to earth, but also gets a point across without over wording. Nice...
Finwe chapter 32 . 4/19/2006
LOL poor Damian, always getting embarrassed! This was a good chapter, if maybe a little slow. But, hey! All essential to the storyline, right? I really enjoyed it, as always, and I can't wait for more!-Finwe .
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »