Reviews for Saint Artemuis, School for Girls?
Cerissa chapter 32 . 4/16/2006
Damn you. You're good. XD
Shinodaki chapter 32 . 4/14/2006
Uwah... :3 Thank you for another WONDERFUL chapter. :D

But let's hope Magic doesn't murdr her 'spirit partner' xD

Whe! more goodiness of St. Artemuis!

Yuri~
Erich Sturmburg chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
o.o Looks ike I'm a little late discovering this fiction, but the heck! Here I go!

Wow, this chapter really paces up with a clifhanger that wants me to read even more! I'll say, it's great! It looks more like a written manga I can safely state. Nice characterisation of the five guys, and the principal.. XD reminds me of that principal from GTO. Looks like it's better to read than never, right? Onto the next chappie!
Finwe chapter 31 . 4/5/2006
Magic is AWESOME! (I've always wanted to blow up like that. lol) Damian's so sweet and brave, too. :) I can't wait for your next chapter; this is such a great story! And it flows REALLY well. GJ!
Shinodaki chapter 31 . 4/2/2006
NO! NOT ANOTHER TBC! Dx

Damnit... you leave such big cliffhanger... damn you, you... GOOD WRITERS!

;; but thank you for the quick update. .; butnow I must wait... for more... damn. and this is an even bigger cliffhanger! D:

*cough* sorry. But I LURVE YER STORY! :D can't wait for an update...

Thanks again!

~Yuri
xbluxmoonx chapter 31 . 3/31/2006
AW. How cute. Damian is so cute! OOh, and I can't wait for you to update!
NovelJ chapter 31 . 3/31/2006
I love your story! It's funny! And I love Damian. He's so sweet and nice, and just sweet and shy. Update soon.
Jibbittessa chapter 31 . 3/31/2006
Aw, so cute, everyone loves Magic... XD This is so good, I applaud you. C'est magnifique! o_o Sorry, French on the brain, I've been working on a project for that class all day... *sigh* Anyway, this was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what Jin's got planned.
Turntable Aurora chapter 30 . 3/31/2006
I love how Jin is so sure of himself. It makes a change from all the angstiness... like... everywhere. Hooray for pimps.
Turntable Aurora chapter 31 . 3/31/2006
Haha, oh dear. Never listen to Jin when he has a plan. It'll ultimately be a very, very bad has his good points, though.
Shitsuren chapter 31 . 3/31/2006
i just read knight .. ~grin~ Magic has got some serious issues .. ehehe, can't wait for the next chapter! ~giggle~ keep up the good work! ~Shitsuren
lolwhutthephuck chapter 30 . 3/30/2006
*eye twich* you...are...leaving me... there?

D: UPDATE SOON!

Eep! Dx You left us quite a cliffhanger there, please post the next part soon!

Yuri~
Shitsuren chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
WOW...this story is so good .. i think Jin and Magic make the cutest couple . akii and gabe are to cute together too ~grin~.. hope you lot carry on writing ~giggle~ ... ehehe, can't wait to see what happens next .. ~Shitsuren
Finwe chapter 30 . 3/29/2006
AH! NO! What are you thinking leaving us in the middle like that? I'm sorry i haven't reviewed each chapter properly, but i've been so busy reading, i haven't even taken a bathroom break! This is fantastic! Despite a few grammatical errors here and there it was perfect! Humor in just the right spots (I nearly died laughing at one point; i was laughing so hard i got tears in my eyes!) and seriousness in the others. And NO chapter is EVER too long! :) I cannot WAIT to read more! I do have just one question though: is it Saint Artemuis or Artemius? The spelling has kinda been going back and forth on that one. Thanks for such an awesome and original piece of work! Definitely going on my favorites!
salt chapter 30 . 3/27/2006
Get chapter! Except for the "to be continued part"! I mean, you can't start the chapter with the words "How the FUCK did this happen?" and then not tell us how it happened! Of course I'm only saying that because I love Saint Artemuis so much but... UPDATE SOON!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »