Reviews for Swords and Roses
arcon3 chapter 21 . 7/31/2007
Very good story. Keep it up. I had wondered wherre the original fic section of went after they they did that huge change a few years back. Anyways, thanks.
demonwithasoul chapter 21 . 10/23/2006
Pretty nice fic you have in here, I usually write fics on fanfiction,net on the same penname as the one you see here but this fic has something interesting about it.
Joemerika Productions chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
who are tha new guys on ur team?
gypsylass chapter 21 . 5/20/2005
thats a good idea, the hair coming off! good chapter!
gypsylass chapter 20 . 5/20/2005
good fight scene! where did the kids come from? and oo his brother! :)
gypsylass chapter 19 . 4/22/2005
awesome! so very beyond awesome chapter! w00t for you! i love reading this story, and you update it so often, its crazy! ah! *clap* yay for you and your great chapter!
gypsylass chapter 18 . 4/21/2005
the quote at the beginning is so true!i like the twist you put and the realization rose has that ryuu is a crappy brother, but all she has...verra good! *clap* not a lot of ppl catch that... :]
gypsylass chapter 17 . 4/21/2005
fav line: 'sleeping was her favorite, when nightmares stayed away'yay! hes gonna help her!
gypsylass chapter 16 . 4/15/2005
'man whore' hahah seriously though, i hope hes a good guy...lol...you keep getting better and better w/ your chapters and writing! yay for you!
gypsylass chapter 15 . 4/15/2005
haha, that was swet "fuck them, fuck my bounty, fuck you and your knee" brilliant! aw, i like Yukio...
gypsylass chapter 14 . 4/15/2005
(school is just a popularity contest! i totally agree! ) AWESOME chapter! i think its my favorite so far, wiht the plot developing and character building, way to go!
gypsylass chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
oo nice chapter! 'haunting your every thought with tears of scarlet' i think is my favorite line!
JaCk 0 D1AmOnDSs chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
TO MANY WORDS ANMD CHAPTERS AH!
Joemerika Productions chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
didn't actually read this its just that i was banned from reviewing sombody else's work and wanted 2 c if i couuld still review works of art

-Tha G.0.D.
gypsylass chapter 12 . 3/4/2005
o good chapter! i like how you've gone back to fill in her past like this, its really good. it takes a great author to be able to make the switch from past to present smoothly! yayya! update son!