Reviews for Dystopia
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
WOW! that is so powerful, i really liked the 'red keys' thing. ickey, cigarette ash on my breath, disgusting. sorry, i randomly write down whatevers in my head, ignore my craziness! hehe! anyway, i could totally, like, feel the pain and what u were going through since i'm going through a simmilar thing(i don't wanna kill myself though, and as u said u don't 2, so...yeah, end brackets)okay, gr8 poem.*confwuzzled* P ;)
sore shoulder chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
oh, my little toaster strudel, you give me shivers with your pretty twisted words. you are disconnected and beautiful and i love you!
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This is beautiful- not so much depressing or dark as in like, a lurid beauty. This poem is great but don't kill yourself. Even though i don't know you worth anything, don't do it.-Yin
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I'm impressed, you excell in your writing this one. I can understand how writing is your release. Please do keep writing.

til-burnout
Til chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Sorry, i'm tired, I can't be bothered logging poem...How about WOW?
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Jacob, I'm scared. Really, you can talk to me. Regardless of the topic, it's a great poem...I am confused as to its meaning, but it's a good poem. I may be confused, I can understand the mood, and I am worried.
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I will be honest and tell you I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY! *lol* HELP ME UNDERSTAND!

Love you

NeSsA
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Ok, thanks to all reviewers! *hugs reviewers* I wuv ya. I re-read this several times before posting it and I just now realized I said, "now turning back now" instead of "NO turning back now" Oh well. To answer wrathful d: NO, I'm not suicidal. I just find my escape through writing. It's m release. Thanks to ADD for what you said. It means so much you have no idea. Thanks reviewers!
gnitleinad chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
hey, this poem is very good. it definitely portrays your dreaminess, or as you call it, dystopia. i'm extremely impressed! "Melancholy tunes, That will gallivant and wonder aimlessly,In and out of this Shangri-La"...nice! :)
arcane devices chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
great used of metaphor, can anybody say huge potential? your a great writer and you have more potential then what you are right now. to be honest with you i'm a bit envious of your talents.-ADD
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Gosh this reminds me of my periodic half-depression-half-psychosis-odd-symptoms-that-one-cannot-assign-to-anything-whatsoever. This is well-written, well done, excellent work here. I had better stop using the hyphens.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
u used the word echoing, lol! sorry, seeing words like that a lot recently, hehe! i like it. a nice piece, very original and well constructed.
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I hope you're not suicidal, it would be sad to lose an awesome poet. I really like this poem, your freeverse is superb.

Di
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I feel the exact same way right now...that was such a beautiful poem, I wish I could say more to your brilliance, but, alas; your poem is too great for words to comprehend. The flow, the descriptions (which btw, where very cool -), and the emotion were just brilliant...kudos.

Sumi-chan; A whisper in the wind, my love...
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Great. I esp. love the imagery of the piano "white keys/black keys/red keys".

-write on!