Reviews for This is a sign
MySweetestSorrow chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
wow who is this to? i like the "can you catch fragile tears" the mostyou u make me not want to put stuff up because you are so good (or maybe im lazy)
Rocky G chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Awesome poem. It conveys the message of having a problem, and not wanting to tell the person, and the poem is the way of telling them. I hope I got it right. I enjoyed reading your work.

Rocky
SaveMeToo chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
:( Mallory, I dont like reading sad things. I get an image of you crying on...someones shoulder. Hehe, I've always wanted a boy that I could run to and just hide my face when the world gets cruel. He'd hold me tight and never let go, and most of all, he'd CARE. It seems sometimes like this world is full of cruel people, who care about no one. I'll stop all my rambelings now. Oh and I'm trying to review more but thats what happens when you dont have a computer, and :) I posted 5 new things yesterday. I wuv Mallory!

*Amber*

P. , there are people who care about you, just like that I thought of 7. Quick as anything. People who really, truly care, and most of all, want to listen. I know from experence that sometimes thats all that you need, even if you cant find it. If you ever wanna talk, I'm here, reaching out to you...
Mango Motercycle chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Mallory i know what ths is about...but what is your conclusion/ just remember...there's no rush...untill your fully comfortable should you even possible think f telling that someone...love you darlin...great poem
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I can realte.. ncie images.. short, but awesome! thanks for your reviews