Reviews for Dark Forces 2
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
It's been a few years since I've been back on FictionPress reading fiction and reviewing it. I decided to stop by your site to see what you've been up to these days, and noticed with this story you got a tight storytelling style to it. You should try to get it published on some magazines such as Withersin Magazine or Tales of the Talisman. Especially this short story. If you don't mind I would like to send this one to Eric S. Brown to read over for you, I've been getting picked up left and right on a couple magazines.
unclepauly chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Fast paced, exciting action all the way in this tale. For me, the stand out moment of this story were the enemies. Golems, something of a rarity. In itself, that was something fresh. The introduction of Section Seven was also of interest.

But the Bronze Golem was excellent. Kudos on that one, it was a very compelling sequence.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I am very surprised this has yet to be reviewed. the writing is just amazing, though a little rushed, but incorporates so much heart pounding anxiety and fear as you read. the horror in this is well executed not at all like B horror films, (though they are at times really good, heck I am a fanatic for such films) that have no plot and too much gore. an amazing horror story, sent shivers down my spine and was a very curious read do to the slight mystery. well done! you are a very promising writer and have a great skill when it comes to writing!

!~* noelle *~!