Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Evan-Cora chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
It's a great change. Update pls... _ (Its respectful a true rite?)
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
*laughs* _ I love it, and i love the name you chose for the main character, Kristine, it's so pretty!

You're going in the direction of the Grimm brothers (they are the German brothers that wrote the real versions of fairy tales like 'Cinderella' and 'Hansel and Grettel' before Americans made it nice) Which is great! I LOVE their books! _

And with one of your many spins on it i'm sure your story will turn out even better! _ Keep it up, your doing even better as you write more.

~Icy~
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I love alternate fairy-tales (S. being one of the premier writers of such on this site) but I didn't think you would take the perspective of that one fairy. . . That said, it seems only right and now, of course, the TBC has me pondering on what will come from all of it.

Only time, as ever, but I do so look forward to the next chapter. Nothing new there, yeah? .~ Ever your fan.

Kat
The Liddo 1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
awesome story, the concept is very original ans the story flows well for now. I'm eager to read more, post more soon please!
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*nods* 'bout time somebody looked at her.
leen02x chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
very... interesting. i love fairy tales with a twist, so keep writing!
waterfallfaerie chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
oh, i like this very much! i love hearing it from the "bad" fairy's point of view. Very good with detail. I can't wait for the next installment!