Reviews for Liquefied Mountains
Prince of Nothingness chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I really like this. It's a great in-memorium prose. Not enough people seemed to take an interest in the tsunami, at least where i live. So I really appreciate this poem. Great work.
darqlyte chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
It was a terrible tragedy, many people died. Humanity cannot control nature, but nature cannot control humanity.

You ask, "Who is more superior? Nature or humanity?"

Neither, for God is greater than all, and in control of all.

God Bless

-darqlyte
peekaboobunnyluvr101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
wow! that's a good question!
Warrior Wraith chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
nice. I like the way the last two lines come together to summarise the whole point of the poem. keep it up!
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Beautifully written (if needlessly tragic). But to answer your question at the end of the poem, as much as we pollute and destroy the planet, nature will always have a way to get back at us. It's arrogant of us to think we're superior to it; nature was here before us, and it will be there long after we're gone (e.g. the universe itself).
marlon j locsin chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
cool i like the way you gave life to the term liqiufied mountains... keep writing... :)
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow. That line 'forming liquefied mountains' gave me the chills! Incredibly moving and very good. Thank you for your review, lol, and I don't get many reviews, so I usually reply to everyone who reviews me.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
yes, that was a big tragedy glad you wrote a poem on it. Very well donekeep writing!
rachel ruth chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
hey! i remember you! you reviewed me and sunnee! yeah, anyways this was nice. it was simple- the process of a tsunami in the making- and yet philosophical- ending with an unanswerable question. ps pls review me! rachelli
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
nice
teh tarik chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
It's obviously nature. At least people are trying to unite in a wave of mercy to face the horrible aftermath of the december 26/12 tsunami.
The Ash File chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
very powerful. i like it. it ends with that one question that can leave you ponering... very well done indeed. ash. ps. thanks for the review!
skyblue-rocks chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
whoa. so pretty. i like it alot:) thanks for the review!
DELETE PLEASE NOW chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is beautiful.
Clockwork Angel chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Short, Concise and straight to the point I like it

and thanks for a review on my older poems D