Reviews for Had To Die
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This is so sad. I love your style of writing. Every poem you've written lets everyone know where your coming from and how you feel. You are truly a strong person. I love all of your work!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
The whole poem is kind of contradicting but it made sense if you know how to read it. Well that's probably just me but still...It was written with a good rhythm though so another very well written piece of art!
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is a great poem!

Dark but still great!

I loved it!
Lady Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Great poem. Hopefully I can express myself as well as you do someday. You sure do get a lot of reviews, keep up the good work.
emily chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
oh my god definatly the most amazing poem i have ever read dealing with death.
TriciaArlene chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I like this one a lot. I especally love the last line... keep up the great work. Now I'm off to read the rest of your stuff.
N. Mobbs chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I find the last line confusing, if you meant that there is a twist, and she doesn't kill herself, then leave the last part out. If she truly intended to kill herself and succeeded, well... I think that this is very well expressed, but next time, I think that more emotion would work wonders for this story. Just author to author, I write poetry only when I am experiencing a very powerful emotion. Be the emotion love, or hate, it creates the perfect atmosphere for the reader. Sometimes it will envoke a memory, or a dream, otherwise it is excellent for the imagination. Keep writing, your work is excellent to say the least.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
-tear- i don't know why i haven't read your stuff befor but i think you and i have quite a bit in common.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
deep and dark, i really liked this. Just don't go through with this if you are planning to do so, there are so many people who would miss you. all my love, shadowed mind
Kressida chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
omg.. this is amazing, i love it! it's brilliant, you get everythigna creoss so well and you express the emotions so well. the words just roll off your tougne when you read it, and it made me want to go on! plus i can relate, as you know.. i just love it, this one is going on my fav list! love you my best friend! love zai
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
that was so good! i love the strong feel of emotion in it, love it loads!
Eleanor Gibson chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Aww, it's so sad, and very powerful. I liked it. -Rae
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
wow. only, please dont! then we wouldnt get any more of your poems! this is wonderful, but i do hope its not entirely true.

Han.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Hmm...very depressing but very good as well. God i sure hope you dont feel like this, I'll be rather lonely, love you-Keith Andrew