Reviews for No One But Me, Can See
hellokttychic31 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
wow, this is beautiful...i know how you feel, but my friend helped me to see that there's more than what's on the outside (i know so CLICHE, but its true) ...this is what i was told my one of my reviewers, and what i'll tell you too:

don't feel that you're alone in this, you're not

and don't feel its a crime to feel this way...it's not

tnanxs for all the lovely reviews,kerr
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This is one of the best I've ever read! It's so true and to the point. I loved it!
myno chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Well, i'm no fan of rhyming poetry- but this is alright. The ending is actually quite good, its my favorite part. Non-rhyming poetry often has a more natural feel to it, which is why i like it better.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I loved this one too. You wrote so honestly and truthfully. It's what makes your poems so great. You never hold back. Keep it up! I love reading your stuff.
TriciaArlene chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I can see the honesty in this... cause i'm going through the same thing... it flows very well... great
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
i love this, because its just so...real. You write about everything with such eloquence and honesty...keep writing always. all my love, shadowed mind
Kressida chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
oh. my. god... you have me in tears here, it's so sad, and brilliant, and it describes my feelings on this subject exactly. i know how you feel as i feel thwe exact same way, and this poem is just great, i love it, even if it's sad.. love you, love zai
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I've already read this and told you what i thought, but what the hell let's go again. Its very nicely written and moves along just brilliantly, although the topic kinda depressed me. But you know that...remember I'm always there for you, love you-Keith Andrew
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
um. what a nice subject. however, its a good poem that holds so much emotion. i know people in this situation, and imm gna get them to read this
Orange Annerz chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
It's very very good, but I do suggest you do some grammar checking and stuff before you post. But, honestly, I like it!