Reviews for The Riddle
Sises chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
this one made me laugh, your good.

Keep it up!

-Sises
don't have one chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Crazy...I never thought of religion like that. I'll nick name you Little Miss Attitude, for those last two lines. I can actually HEAR you smirking and chuckling that annoying kind of...GR! Er-I mean-Good poem, gotta go!
bex321 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Wait... I don't get it. Your view would be... that god exists and is evil, or that it doesn't, and people out of deceit trick people into thinking so... hm...
Kirona of the skies chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
::sigh:: Ah, my dear little atheist friend. Sorry I pushed the issue on you so much.
Proh Crepitus chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Wow. This is like... weird. But only cuz I don't know what to say to it. We'll work it out, no? yes.
Kaite-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Oh, feeling a bit pissy, are we? Okay, that was nasty. But this poem sorta ticked me off. Just a little. I know that you've got problems with god and everything, but still...this was just sorta uncalled for. A low blow...whatever. Just because you don't believe in a benevolent God doesn't mean that other people don't, and that that God doesn't exist or have power. And right now, my heart aches for you to find your peace. Find your peace, dear, just don't go around purposely ticking people off in your blind search for truth.