Reviews for Hell
Mistress Diablo chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
that's really awesome, if you read between the lines, you can find hidden meanings and have different perspectives of hell, Yours seem's like one of the strangest,yet possible one of them all.
Cobain88 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Job well done, I really liked this poem.
Saeger chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
That would be hell, having no one, knowing no one was there to care... Neat.
Sita Fuoco chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Beautiful. Brilliant. Insightful. I really, really enjoyed reading this. As you said in my poem "Where is Hell", the last line really ended this poem well. I really loved the rhyme scheme. Very effortless, and non-forced. Anyway, this poem was wonderful. And I am deffinately going to read more of your work. Positively astounding job, and keep it up!

*~Sita
L. Cybert chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I kinda lost interest after half way through the poem, although I found verse 3 to be most enjoyable. Oh, one more thing: "Awaken from a sleep in sleep". Sorry, it just doesn't seem to make any since. Did you mean something like, "Awaken from a dream in sleep" or something like that? Also, "Stood up I from the tumbling bed" I understand the meaning it's suppose to have, however, I don't think it flows very well. Mayhapps you could switch the words around or something? Anways, thanks for taking the time to read this review.
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I'm still a little hazy about the meaning of this poem but it was great. I've always had trouble with ABAB but you make it look so easy. Good job.
blood thirst 33 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
wow. I love this poem... deep... i love the way that it rhymes without sounding... forced. definately going on my favourites list
emma chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
i don't get it;;
Anna178 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Well this certainly made up for the short one I just read. And it's definitely brilliant. It think it'l end up on my fav list.

~ANNA
Light Lena chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
An interesting view of have painted it differently then others have and i love the way you have done writing.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Beautiful...

~* Noelle *~
Jisu chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I really love this poem, it makes me think. Maybe hell isn't just eternal flames but a person's deepest fear. Each soul perceives hell differently. Just a thought. Great writibg job! n_n Keep it up.

~CB414
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That was so good. You rhymed so beautifully yet were so creative at the same time. Yep this is going in my favorites. Also if its not to much to ask can you check out one of my one-shots. They're called "A Writers End" and "Missing Heart." I don't care which one you pick. Also if you read my story...um "Behind Kaiti Yotsu" I'll surely read yours. Sorry I don't just read - but I always like something in return. Its fair eh?
happy thing chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
This is really quite a masterpiece. I commend you. The flow is brilliant and the content is grand. The idea of being alone for eternity sounds a lot worse than a lake of fire to me. Great job.
jenn chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
lovely poem. your words flow beautifully :]