Reviews for miscellaneous gyrations
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I like how this poem tells of an experience that you had. Like, you base it on something but as others read it it tells a different story. I like the way you write.
alligater20 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I love it. The personal references such as "sparkles instead of sh!t", when shared, make the reader feel like they're "in on the joke" too. Especially when explained. I liked the title too, that's what made me read it. "in character shoes of satin steel" - I am constantly stuck on that line! Once I think I have it figured out, it slips away and I have to figure it out again. I love your poetry and you continue to amaze me!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wow. I'm finding myself in complete awe of your skills in poetry. I mean, this is brilliant, true brilliance. I love the lines "interchangeable adrogyny" and "we say 'sparkles' instead of 'sh!t' in our Latin American infatuation". You always got these extremely wonderful lines in your writing, and you always captivate me with your sheer talent. Excellent, as always.

chibichocobo
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I thought this was cute, but the author's note made it more clear. I like how some of your stuff is so serious, but then you mix in these silly feel good poems that have just as much talent. Super.
littlest clouds chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
the poem kind of reminds me of a dance, perhaps a waltz, in and of itself. maybe i'm just insane. heh. i'm also digging the ambiguity.

i like this, muchly.

i'm sorry my review bites.
this is britt chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
it was beautiful. I liked it. the gender ambiguity made it all the more interesting.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
lol! I love dancing! It's so much fun! I'm nervous about competition though - , haha, putting that aside, loving the poem! so cute!
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
That was really cute and I enjoyed reading it. Love your style and keep writing :D
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Lol! This is funny! I like it though _, but I could never say sparkles instead of shit...sweet poem! Love, Mia
reicheru chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
hahass.. mambo sounds like fun yeah. cooking rocks dearr ) i like the second stanza.

what are character shoes anyway?

rock on dearr.

lovee reicheru.
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
ahh well, finally a break from the really long, verbose poems. I guess I kinda like this. not that I have much to say. -winter
tablesalt chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
love the line "you're leading man, or shall i lead?". never knew that character shoes are worn in Latin dance. Ah well, I'm dumb. (
amphiboly chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
its a good one. i am doing the dance module too. it so rocks. ((:
matapokker chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
oh you're so lucky we only get chinese dance. and haha i love the stepping on each other's toes part. just wondered whether you use roses! like the waltz (:
magicbubble chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
ahaha. aiyah we have chinese dance its hilarious. and woots i love short poems and this is a nice short poem! and its an interesting perspective of dance!