Reviews for I Just Wish
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I felt this way before I met my soul mate, but you will too soon find a good friend to release all of your feelings. I think it will work out for you in the end, because you are such a wonderful person. Another great job!
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
aww...very nice poem, and i know how exactly you feel! it's sux having no one to look to, or lean on...i know it was so depressing while i tried to figure what was going on w/me n all, but finally i had found a friend...i'm sure you'll find someone too, just the right person for you...keep the great poetry up! can't wait to read more!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I'm not much to play the pity line so I can't really say anything here but there's a meaningful desperation you should tell people. If you really don't care then you could tell them to shut up and listen to you once in a while. I don't know if that makes sense but still...Great writing and someone's always out there but money says they're hiding too
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
o one.i totally know what your on about.i'm there for every1 n no1 is bothered about me. lately ive been coming out of the shell n slowly every1z telling me, 'omg i didnt know u were like that, im so dissappointed' n i'm like get lost w/ many swear , anyway, great poem.i love it, n though ur already on my fav authors list, i'll put it on my fav stories.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Wow that was really good. I can relate to it so well. I know what it's like the care so much about others and want they want/need I never care for myself. I wish I had someone to rely on. Very good poem. I loved it.
meganlouise chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
OMG AMAZING! I know just how you feel with this poem. It is done so well. You are am amazing writer! I have the same probublem..I am seeing a therapist about my self-esteem problems. My boyfriend helps me to. I have a shitty life to so I can complettely understand the meanings in this poem...Keep writing!
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
i like the imagery in here. good effect. sometimes there is noone who's shoulder you can rely on, sometimes theres only yourself. and theres always always the chance to write it, get it out of your system.

Han.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
wow. i can relate.
Kressida chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
beautiful alex, and so sad, you have me in tears as i write this. it's very well written, and i love the wording. i love it, and you too. and i want you to know that i'll always be here for you if you want to talk about something that's bothering you, coz you're my best friend and i love you. excellent work! love zai
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I loved this, i could relate to every word, how everyones ignorance of your problems reaffirms in your mind that you are worthless...remember that no matter what, you mean something to those who care about you. Keep writing, you rock. All my love, shadowed mind
A friend chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I'm going through some shit in my life...it seems to me that everyone asks my help, asks my opinion...for awhile I found it very flattering and I liked it; it helped my divert my attention off my life at home, off the throbbing bruises...but then a thought hit me, "What if I'm wrong? What if I give someone the wrong advice, and their life takes a turn for the worse?" So I stopped helping for awhile. I didn't quite wallow in my own grief, but I became very, very detached. I still am, in a few ways. I don't trust, but I still try to help them. See, I can tell this to you because you have no way of reaching me, besides my e-mail. So it's okay. There's not always someone there, hun. There's not always some light shining at the end of the tunnel. I've learned that. It hurts when they don't understand, when you tell them a secret and they blow it off like it's no big deal. You get cold, and you get numb. They don't understand how much it affects you personally. After awhile, it doesn't really matter anymore that they don't care. Because then you don't care to tell them, because they won't understand. They'll never fully understand. But you'll get through it...because you have to. Because you can't let suicide or drugs be an option. Because there's no other way.

I'm sorry if this sounded as if I was preaching or anything like that...I've been told I sound like that sometimes. But...I don't even know why I'm writing this...maybe because the poem hit me so hard, I'm not sure...

-A friend
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hello! *waves hands wildly in the air* I'm here for you and oi listen too. Nice work here. That was very good, even excellent, lovely imagery albeit dark and moody. I love you -Keith Andrew