Reviews for Demons of Creation
Fulcrum chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Well, the first two chapters are very interesting, and make me want to read more. I particularly like the Hymn. It has a very Nietzschean feel to it.
Alankria chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
And so they will be joined. I see that you last updated this back in May...is there any chance of an update? I'm really enjoying this one.

And...I was wondering...is there any chance I could use the Vox/viblade/songrider idea in one of my stories? Email me at to discuss. If you agree, I'd also like to discuss more in depth how it works.
Alankria chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
I like this chapter more than the previous one, perhaps because I find Nan and the Vox incredibly interesting, not to mention original. I have one question, though: Why does she get Jei-Shen to carry her to the songrider? At first I thought she couldn't walk or something, but if she's skilled with a viblade she must be able to move on her feet. Other than that, this was great.
Alankria chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Ha ha. I love that he fires off his artillery to the tune of Mozart. Beautiful.
Alankria chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Very interesting. This reminds me in a way of 'The Fall of Hyperion', where humanity has remained unchanging for centuries, unevolved. It's an interesting idea, that we would reach space and then remain much as we are now. I look forward to your twist on that idea.
Alankria chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
An interesting beginning idea. I have one criticism, though - you open almost every sentence with 'The Dreamer...' and it's really repetitive.
Arkash chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
This chapter was great, so far my favorite.
Arkash chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
This is utterly fascinating. I love the songrider and the entire concept.

Goog piece! *_*
Arkash chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
Stein's past is interesting, an awful ordeal.

There's more military stuff here than I prefer, but it's well done.
Alnitak chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Sorry to be posting a message here, I saw no email. And, I will review more later.

I need a weapons expert for my latest story, Virus Conspiracy. For the next chapter, a hand weapon, to be precise. If you could help me, since you're knowledge of weaponry is extensive, I'll be on IM later.

Thanks, and for the reviews too, you have given much food for thought.

P.S. The terraforming of Venus is an accurate scientific process, the easiest way to do it, if we had the technology. I wasn't goint to include it, afraid some readers would be
Arkash chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
This reads like a poem, or a song, sounds good too.

There is one thing that bothers me: I don't want to imagine a time in the future when humanity loses its drive and ambition.

I'll read more
Haku chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Nice piece. I like the new variations of animals, plus the songrider.
Zygnus Windell chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
nice to see DoC is finally up. I'm liking it so far, though we'll talk more about it later.

One little thing- watch out for overusing the word "however". It's in almost every paragraph in the first half of the chapter.
Arkash chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
A very interesting premise that could develop in many directions.

I like it, good job.
Elf maiden-Peniel chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Interesting, where is it going from here?