Reviews for The Days of Summer
HannahMarieWillow chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
I like it. Well, I wouldn't have got this far if i hadn't. Just one thing- I'm British, so I don't understand all these american terms for school, and you said they were 13/14 and graduating? Sorry I'm confused lol.
charmed03 chapter 36 . 3/29/2005
oh my god you have a date on Friday! hehe! yay! i finally got to read your story! i'm so sorry if i hadn't been reviewing! sorry - forgive me? :-(

anywayz, the weirdest thing is that this story is so real to me! especially how lainie is SO lainie, and rizka is so rizka - hyper and all... hehe (you know what i mean right?) hm... can't say much here. call me! you're story's getting really good! update soon!

oh! and i can't wait for your "other story"! hurry up and finish it! hehe! have a great spring break!
raniaur chapter 36 . 3/27/2005
Yes I liked it. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
raniaur chapter 34 . 3/20/2005
Yee haw! Good ! Nice chap. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
raniaur chapter 33 . 3/16/2005
Very interesting. Keep going. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Humor Me Pink chapter 31 . 2/21/2005
LMAO cute chapter. Update soon!
charmed03 chapter 26 . 2/3/2005
update soon!
charmed03 chapter 25 . 2/3/2005
aw! poor Mark! i guess he'll just have to be with Liz! hehe - i kind alike Jake better though!
charmed03 chapter 18 . 2/3/2005
hey! phew! i FINALLY got to go online again! sorry for not reviewing for so long! I've been really busy - YOU know why... hehe...

anywayz, *screams and jumps around* FINALLY Jake kissed Riz! he sounds really hot too! hehe... i wonder if he's a real person...
Dina Rogoziansky chapter 23 . 1/31/2005
aww. but she should really let her friends in on her lil crush. hehe.
Dina R chapter 22 . 1/28/2005
woaw, awsome story. keep going. i wanna see wut happens b/w rizka and jake. y is she playing him like dat?
Humor Me Pink chapter 18 . 1/22/2005
Good stuff. EVIL PERSON. how can you leave a cliff hanger like that? *crys* WHAT HAPPENS?
hello schmo chapter 18 . 1/21/2005
omg omg omg omg omg omg that last chapter was like..omg omg omg. -exhale- sorry. lol i get so hyper and enthusiastic about these adorable kind of stories. WRITE OR I WILL DIE. well, i won't die, but ILL GO CRAZY. well, not crazy in the permanent damage way-oh whatever WRITE WRITE WRITE. -exhale- sorry. -blushes-
charmed03 chapter 17 . 1/21/2005
oh! i'm so excited to see what happens next - update SOON!
Jen Pennie chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Wicked story! I love it. It's so funny! Hehe!