Reviews for Angel: original version
smoke another grin chapter 20 . 2/3/2011
So I started reading your poems, and only opened this up because they were so amazing. And I took a look at it and thought, gawd, this is huge, I'll only read the first line. And then I got hooked. Because this was frickin' amazing as well. Like, really. The words, the voice, the characters. Sparks nearly made me cry. Carson was such a...why did I like him? But wowwowwow. Now I'll go back and read all your other stuff.
Chryssa'2305 chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
Hot damn, that was amazing. I stayed up an extra hour or so to read the whole thing. I just could'nt stop. You have that quality in your works. That quality that makes the reader say, "Holy hell, what happens next?"

And you are right. Angel and Sparks were strong characters. You did good. You did leave memorable characters on the page.

One day, I hope to write as well as you. :)

Cheers, and happy writing days.

~Chryssa
feverdog chapter 20 . 7/12/2007
i'm going to be honest with you. that was damn good. it's short.. but it's got a lot going on with it. i loved it. very much actually. kept me interested the whole time.. and all the characters were amazing. :) you're such an amazing writer. i'm jealous.
Charrbin chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
What are you doing to do with this story after the rewrite? Publish?
Hell's first Icicle chapter 20 . 11/1/2005
wow. this isnt the usual type i read, butz itz betta, and i loved every bit of it. the rewrite waz relli gud as well, which is the reason i read this one. yay!im an impatient person. l0lz. the rewrite is a lot more detalied tho, and less detached. im not sure which i like better
lackluster chapter 20 . 7/15/2005
i cannot believe I just read that whole thing. damn, it was worth it though. In the beginning ,I just started reading it because...I don't even know why, but it just captivated me and held my attention. when you're reading it, it seems so perfect(the plot...character, everything) and just amazing, and you want to read more. it's not until you finish a chapter that you realize how messed-up the characters are in a good way, that makes you read it! damn, damn damn. you made this so real too. with the author's note, i'm wondering now...but i won't even wanted to say, that i absolutly loved this.

~tuesday

ps-sorry i didn't review every single chapter, but i was just really trying to read it all in one cause it completly caught my attention. consider this a review x20.
Juley chapter 20 . 6/27/2005
I love this story. I could picture everything with the way you describe things. It was like watching a movie in my head while I read it. It kind of reminds me of Sin City too at first.
psychedelic chapter 20 . 3/21/2005
Yay! You finished it! That's so sweet, and I'm so glad that bastard didn't kill poor little Sparks, you describe her so cutely! Well done, nice writing!
these and those enormous chapter 20 . 3/21/2005
woohoo! it's done and it's AWESOME! Complete with strong, bad-ass women and scum-bag psychopathic men, it's a great read for the family...once the family is all grown up. Cookies to you! *hands a cookie*
KiraLyrin chapter 19 . 3/20/2005
Wow, I like your writing style, and its a very cool story, not too drawn out like some I've read, but are there going to be any more elaborations? More updates?
Luckie chapter 18 . 3/19/2005
Woo! Revenge. I enjoyed how you had him cower before her, yet she didn't in front of him. I can't believe this story continues...
Luckie chapter 17 . 3/19/2005
I am so into this story that I just can't stop at this point. Must... reach... the end!
Luckie chapter 16 . 3/19/2005
Awesome come back. I was sort of wondering if she would come back, and if so, why? I guess I'll find out.
Luckie chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
"... it didn’t do jack shit." Isn't that a double negative? Either way, those three sentences were awesome, and made a whole lot of sense. This is getting so cool!
Luckie chapter 14 . 3/19/2005
Short but sweet and oh so yummy
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »