Reviews for Angel: original version
Luckie chapter 13 . 3/19/2005
Wo... The last sentence really leaves a great lasting impression. This brings much excitement to me!
Darkgiftedchild chapter 19 . 3/18/2005
I loved seeing that slimy bastard beg for his life...it's about time he got what was due to him. I loved it, can't wait for the rest.
Darkgiftedchild chapter 16 . 3/18/2005
Damn I love that woman! Able to be calm in front of a crazy man with a gun and still have a dry ass sense of humor. That desk clerk kicks ass I wonder how she comes into play with this...*goes to read the next chapter*
Darkgiftedchild chapter 15 . 3/18/2005
But...but..b-but..Don't tell me that bastard is going to win! Good chapters, hate to see Sparks go but hey what can ya do when a character is destined to die *shrugs shoulders*
Luckie chapter 12 . 3/12/2005
I was a bit lost by the ending line, but I pretty much figured it out. This is clearly a heroic tragedy and very well written at that. I've very much enjoyed Angel's tale, and hope that there's another chapter to this.
Luckie chapter 11 . 3/12/2005
Ah... Violent and twisted in a crude sort of way. Carson is messed up in the head, but because of how you've written his character, it's made him beautiful in a sick way.I really enjoyed the description of the actions. I could definitely picture the events as they occured.
Luckie chapter 10 . 3/12/2005
Oh... I like the description of Sparks trying to speak with her eyes. I've never thought of portraying a situation like that. Clever. This is getting better and better.
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 12 . 3/11/2005
Yay! They need to kill Carson dead.
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 10 . 3/11/2005
"...to whatever deity takes care of vengeful hookers..." That made me laugh.
these and those enormous chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
wow. you are literary genius. I swear, write a book and I will be the first one to buy it. you truly have a gift (though we all knew that from the beginning, I just like to reiterate the point).

you took everything away...now not only do i not have you in my life/everyday friendships, i don't have your beautiful poetry...
Darkgiftedchild chapter 12 . 3/9/2005
Oh I hope they kill that bastard good and proper! Wonderful chapters, I was jumping for joy when I saw you had updated. Can't wait for the next update to see how to deal with him.
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 9 . 2/27/2005
The suspense! PLEASE hurry with another chapter. And I'm sorry, but Sparks is an idiot. She had no business being there when she had no clue what was going on.
Darkgiftedchild chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
Oh man what a way to leave a crowd hanging! I loved it please update soon as I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Luckie chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
God... You really did well with writing Carson in to make him seem like a real jerk. I think I'm really beginning to understand how Angel feels toward definitely have to put out chapter 10 soon. I like where this is going.
Luckie chapter 8 . 2/25/2005
Gun shots, eh? This is getting more and more intense.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »