Reviews for Angel: original version
Luckie chapter 7 . 2/24/2005
OH... Now the drama really story is progressing beautifully. Each paragraph transitions to the next perfectly and each chapter melts into the others. Nice. Something I'm working on.
Luckie chapter 6 . 2/24/2005
Well that's kinda sad... but I guess that's to be expected from an author who does a lot of some reason, this chapter struck a cord in me. It envoked some sort of emotion. What? I don't know, but it takes a lot to do that. Thank you.
Darkgiftedchild chapter 7 . 2/23/2005
What was she thinking! Oh I cannot wait for the next chapter. *bites nails in anguish* What a way to leave us hanging! _~ I am hooked on this story now.
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
Well, Sparks is stupid! What did she think she was going to accomplish? Gr that stupid, stupid girl. Let Andi date your main character so she stays off the market, okay?
Darkgiftedchild chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
I am hooked on this story now. I got to the last chapter you have written and I was dying for there to be more to read. I enjoy the way she thinks and the fact that she still maintains who she is instead of slipping into the trashy hooker persona.
Luckie chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
Haha! I loved the ending. Ends with an enigma. I like that. As usual, this chapter was beautiful. You're simple details are beginning to grow on , I'm working on chapter 2 of Shades of Dull right now. Hopefully it'll be out within the next couple of days. We'll see!
nut jab chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
the suspense is awesomely written. I'm loving this. So wonderfully dramatic. w00t!
Gen.Pyro chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
Nice. Very good. Plz go to .tk sign guest book. It is a gaming clan, and I own the website. Plz R&R my story, "The General"It is headed in a similar direction as your story. Mine is stupid cus it is incomplete. It is a little intense
indigo symphony chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
Okay- first of all, I have a slight crush on your main character. Which may or may not be a good thing. Honestly, I love this. It's sardonic, and cynical, and angry, and...it's wonderful. I want to see more.

And sorry, no...pink hair is not likely to happen, whether you're whining or not! We'll just see who proves who wrong here, eh?
these and those enormous chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
you have me hooked. I must know what happens!
Luckie chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
Goth-kitten, eh? Didn't you refer to yourself as that once? Is Sparks supposed to be slightly like you? I'm just curious on that one. before I forget, thank you for putting me on your recomendations list. I really appreciate it, and I hope I can keep impressing you with my 't wait for the next chapter!
Luckie chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
One thing I'm definitely enjoying about your way of writing is the way you manage to transition between thought/narroration to dialogue. It just fits perfectly into place like a , I really enjoy Angel's character. She's sassy, but not trashy. Awesome.
unstable and insecure chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Now your talking about killing people... Love the character, love the way you get her across. My mind is drifting to those books you let me read.
indigo symphony chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Well...wow. Come on, don't leave me hanging here- who is he? Got my interest now, buddy, you'd better finish this one. As usual, great expression, great job getting the character across. Mind tutoring me on character development? Eden and Gethsemane are running together.
Luckie chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
First and foremost, I thank you for reviewing "Shades of Dull." I really hope you enjoy the rest when I manage to get around to writing and posting ... You said whoa to me? This is writing at its finest. Your words just flow together so wonderfully. I'm impressed... big time. Then again, I'm a rookie writer, so what can I say? I'm definitely keeping tabs on this , thanks for reviewing!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3