Reviews for 13 Miles
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
It's kind of confusing when you first start out with the 13 miles behind and 13 miles ahead and then go straight into the present with him washing his hands? Maybe you should have started it out with the washing hands section first and then go onto the 13 miles part. _

*laughs* I made you more confused huh? Anyway- i love the image it puts across and no grammer/spelling errors that i could see. Keep it up!

~Icy~
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Guilt is pouring over me. . .happy REALLY belated birthday, my friend! You're not old, just on the pathway to eternal wisdom.

But to the point. I feel like if I comment I will utterly disgrace the total and complete beauty and sincerity of this poem. I really don't think there are any other poets who even begin to compare to your simple, gorgeous poetry on this site.

I wish I had something to offer, but all I can do is bask in the splendour that your writing offers.

Kat
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I dig it. Very easy to relate to, and excellently written, as always.

Happy birthday! (a little late) .~;
BecomingMyself chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Happy belated birthday, and 23 is just starting the real life..trust me; I know!

As always, sad thing to write about but well written song!

Till your next work...
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
it flows. And you can run to save yourselfBut you’ll never hide from memories I like that part the most for some reason.

sorry i haven't been reviewing lately. baby takes up a lot of time and I'm exhuasted. Happy Birthday by the way. _ don't say you feel old now, cuz when you hit the 40s then you'll feel ancient instead of old. lol
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Happy birthdy (belated)

I really like this song.. it is full of emotion and changes from anger to forgiveness... I really like it