Reviews for death
KingdomRain chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
i like it. its different and it could mean alot of things to alot of people... very good...
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Good thinking, I like the idea.
kit feral chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
.It. It's an amazing concept. I love the lack of capitals, the shortness, and the separation of the last line. It's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Romance and Humor Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
okay, i have two more things to say. one, i noticed your name has to do with poetry so i'm sorry about that part. second, if i wrote these on fanfic, then i'd get booted off for having myself in a story. so that's why i wrote it on here. cu l8r!
shinco chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow, what a powerful poem this is! Death is really that sudden! It happens like that, and you can't stop it! Once your soul's gone, BAM! YOU'RE gone! Either to Heaven or Hell... AH! I'm scaring myself! lol VERY good poem!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
O the pendulum! I like how you can say so much with so little words. You should be proud!
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
i think death when i read this. nicely done.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
interesting piece, I'll be thinking on this awhile.
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Aw...thats sad... -sniff sniff- I LUV the title you choose. It alwas seems to different than expected. Most poets write about how they bled, and this leads to death. I love the idea about the Pendulum. You should give me some tips on how to become a gr8 poet, like u, I really need them..
Michael Kim chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I like how you mention death without actually using the word. Good work.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I like this poem - it reflects death well.

You have written a bloody large amount.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Great metaphor. Amazing!
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
nice. short. I like it, it's somewhat eerie, and that works well along with the topic.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
amazing metaphor.. short but awesome
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
nice poem. concise and simply stated. nice use of metaphor as well. good job. _