Reviews for wilted
Isca chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Poor white rose!

We all have something that causes our downfall, and I liked how you expressed that here with the imagery of the crimson rose!
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Omg! I love this one. LOVED it.
Room For Improvement chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Beatiful. What can I say? Your style in writing is none that I have seen before, and I admire you for that. Lovely.

-/R4I
moonorchid chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
this was powerful...i liked the metaphor you used here. i like your style; it's unique. nice job
kit feral chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
"it would rather die than feel the shame." Oh, that's awfully sad! I felt like crying for the poor little flower! And the sympathy of the rose was so sweet. Very nice work, you definitely played on my heartstrings. Wonderful, never stop writing.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I love how creepy your writing is!
shinco chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Oh, that makes me wanna cry! *tear* OH, such a sad, remorseful, dark poem! You must have had a lot of darkness in your life back then to have been able to write such darkness! I'm so glad you're happier now! _ Very beautiful poem, the imagery was amazing!
earcandy chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
wow this is great :)
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That was really sad... But I liked it, beautiful imagery.
azn-enchantress chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
so pretty, but sad! Sometimes I feel this way as well...btw, thank you for reviewing!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I read it only to find that the way I see it is the roses are a sybol of the jealousy of us people. It may not be what you were aiming for because there's a few words you can take this but it is still amazing! I mean really good!
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
very cool. amazing imagery. you're an awesome writer
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
beautiful imagery, it's all too sad that I relate *sighz* don't you hate it when people compare you and you feel like you just don't belong? ah, you've managed to touch the reader very well in this poem, emotional and amazing...heh, maybe not a good poem to read before I go to sleep (not like I am though), but an amazing poem...tearful, eloquent, and simply one of a kind. It'd be a sin for you to stop writing, so keep writing, Kuroi-Hoshi-chan!

Sumi-chan; A whisper in the wind, my love...
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
when I read this, I know its not really about an ugly flower looking at a beautiful one but really someone comparing herself to another who she feels is supperior. totally awesome way to say that. very well written, I love it.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Oh dear, this is angsty indeed.I did not mean "oh dear" in a bad way, I am merely showing how you have managed to affect a person who has barely any emotion or soul left within in the way that you aimed to affect her. Well done; good poem.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »