Reviews for I Finally See Your Heart
Amelia Grant chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
a touching poem-well written and detailed; i like it! but who's Alex?
myno chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Very sweet... Clearly expressed emotion, overall a well-written piece.
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
LOVE IT. great job, the vocab's awesome. keep it up and r r some of my stuff, plz! thnx so much. write on... -Em
intenseobscene chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
very deep, this poem expresses a lot of things i feel, in words i could never say. all in all, great job!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
WHA! *sniff sniff* Aww..reminds me of what I went through with my love. *sniffs* So beautiful! *hugs* Hawke
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
i love the box idea. walling yourself up sometimes seems like such a great plan. nice poem.

Han.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
this is a really good poem _
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Hello! Thanks for your reviews! Now let me return the favor...

1.) Just so you know, in all the little descriptions of your poems, you end them with: "Plz R&R, means alot." While I certainly agree with the sentiment, you should probably be spelling "a lot" as two words, since "alot" is incorrect. And, since the poem description is the first thing anyone sees of your works, it's important not to have any typos there! Just FYI. Anyhow, on to the poem...

2.) "Faint noise, starts coming through" - No comma, please, since it's all one phrase.

3.) "They say with hope and joy. / Alex, I Love You!" - You need something besides a period after "joy". I suggest either a colon or else using a comma and then putting the "Alex..." part in quotes.

Very nice. One question I have though: at the beginning of the poem, it sounds as if the walls are around the guy. Like he's shutting himself away from here. By the end, though, it seems as if the walls are really being erected by the girl, since she can't hear through them, etc. Which is the truth, and can you make that more clear in the poem itself.

Nicely written! Take care! -Ruatha
Kressida chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
i see you finally understood what keith was trying to tell you.. D im glad, no scratch that, im thrilled! i can't stand to see my best friend all sad and depressed, and im happy now.. and the poem was great aswell, i love it.. you describe everything so well. keep up the happy poems, plz? ) and if you don't, you know where to find me.. love you, lots of love zai
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
:-D thats great, hey a happy poem and well done as well. Great stuff Alex, i love you-Keith Andrew
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
love it! i love the line "heart is breaking head is thinking" KEEP IT UP!
StormyWings chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Nicely done, I like it alot.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/21/2005