Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
KaiaLeigh chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
No, don't make her move away.
lindserly chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
i sure as heck hope you're just trying to trick us into believing it won't be a happy ending. cuz you sure are making the possibility of a ryan/christine pairing slim. she's 18 now... she doesn't have to go with her dad... but i get why she would and everything but still! i don't really remember what was mentioned of post secondary school for ryan/christine but they should go to the same place. because yeah... ugh. frustrated now. want them together badly! update soon!
Raging Libra chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
omg, are you trying to make me more depressed than i already am? i'm feeling really sad right now. and i'm really really hating her dad too. ugh...but, it was a good chapter...sad, but good. update soon!
RosyChic chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
no... her dad can't be that mean... i love christine and ryan... come on! hehehe... continue asap.
Nerdette chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
Oh you gotta write more. But I really wanted Aaron and Christine together. I guess it just wasn't meant to be...
arachibutyrophobia chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
YES! I"M SERIOUS! :calms down: sorry bout that

holy crap. I mean, i know she feels bad, but leaving...oh, no... you know, you do know you want this to have a happy ending, right? RIGHT? :coughs: and yes, it was sad...but the part about the rabbit was really cute. i remmeber a few years ago, my school went on one of those three-day trip things, and it was so funny because the guys had more stuffed animals than the girls, and they were damn pround of it too. ::laughs:: and, lets say you end it sad...an epilouge of her walking down the street a few yers later somewhere and them bumping intho each other would be nice... o man, it would suck if they never got together... ::puppy face:: ok. shutting up, and go! scram! write the next chapter!
hi chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
aw... how sad. *sniff* update soon
Smittened By Marauders chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
No! She cant move! That's not fair! *cry*
Zabella chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
Heart wrenching ups and downs in this story... it's a wonder Christine is still sane!
sharp-tounged chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
WHAT! AT THE END OF THIS WEEK! You won't end it like that will you tho? Meh. Ryan's too sweet . . . and sexy . . . and . . . yeah. You're the writer so u would know better ;) BUT REALLI! if u finish it like that... i'm gonna cry :( Pah. i'm being a drama-queen..and Chris AND Ryan were being drama queens in this chapter tho!
ravenlikehair chapter 25 . 5/29/2005
NORYANCHRISTIENELOVE4EVER!noo!i dont want her to move! i loved the chapter.. but how will she get out of this one?
Bright Indian stars chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
hey, i was reading your story yesterday, i was thinking dat you havnt yet had like a real father daughter convo, maybe u shud, because u've basically gone through everything, do u no waht i mean, like a realy emotional chap father to daughter stuff, where she's like, yeah but it's always been me, n she's scared that now the new childs gonna take her place n her dad's not gonna be with her, n y her mum thought she was a mistake blah blah, it doesnt have to be long, jsut a chap like dat. if u no wat i mean lol. but great writing and i luv hte chaps, so keep it up. good work. and oh, make sure she tells her dad she's well got a bf n stuff like dat, dat just makes it betta. lol. keep writing,and update fast

Bright Indian stars
sharp-tounged chapter 24 . 5/27/2005
omg... man...i could say a few thousand compliments for this chapter... AND WHY IS SHE MOVING?
Mrs. MJackson chapter 24 . 5/27/2005
I loved it and i love Ryan too! I can't wait for your next update, will we hear more from Rachael and Aaron?

And YES school is over and done with! Thank goodness. I got my summer job today, I'm working at my cousins day care center! I have to work with bad butt kids, but o well, the money is good. Hope you have a good summer, too, and update as soon as possible!
jules2206 chapter 24 . 5/27/2005
hey love this chapter, is really really funny and cute at the same time! cant wait to see chapter 25! love this!
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »