Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
Krystal Nickle chapter 22 . 5/23/2005
aw. only 3 people reviewed your last chapter? well, i don't know if i was one of them or not so if i wasnt, im sorry, i mustve had something i had to do cuz i usually review. it is fun to read the responses of your review at the bottom of the page. this chapter was so cute. they have finally cleared everything up and itt is all good again. and aaron is so cute. he is such a baby when it comes to anything even remotely sexual with ryan and her (sorry, i forgot her name!) anywayz, update soon cuz i really like this story and now that everything is all good again, it should be fun to hear about how the reception went!
RosyChic chapter 22 . 5/23/2005
interesting turn of events.. i've been reading your story but i haven't been able to review... but now i just want to show my apprecuation so... i love your work! please continue asap!
jules2206 chapter 22 . 5/23/2005
no dont finis the fic soo i loves it! yay at least they kiss *dances like a crazy fool* cant wait to see chapter 23!
KaiaLeigh chapter 22 . 5/22/2005
Great ending of this chapter, SO funny.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 22 . 5/22/2005
sorry for not reviewing i just read so many story's that i dont review the ones i think will get alot of was really good for ahwile there ithought it was bieng wrapped up in this chapter.
sharp-tounged chapter 22 . 5/22/2005
muhahahahaha! i loved this chapter! hahaha...that was realli realli funni at the end! hahha...okay..end of my rambling...it WAS realli realli good tho! i gotta admit..its been awhile writing talent has shown up at fp like yours!
Dez Tiny chapter 22 . 5/22/2005
aw i'm so sorry! see? i reviewed! yayness! UPDATE SOON!-Ti
lindserly chapter 22 . 5/22/2005
i'm sorry i didn't review the last chapter, i just was lazy. but yeah about this one, it was great. one thing, there's a type, it says she sinks into (or something of the sort) rachel's form. i'm pretty sure you mean ryan not rachel.

but yeah anyway this chapter had me giggling. aaron's funny.

i don't want christine to have to move away :(

update soon :)

you're almost at 200 reviews, i'm sure you'll get there before you post again.
bulletproof.cupid chapter 22 . 5/22/2005
Aww this was my favouritest chapter - ever! So cute... especially Aaron at the end. Awesome! Yes, his virgin eyes lol. We had a joke about that in class where a kid just screamed 'my virgin ears!' out of no where, while covering them as well. The teacher was red, really red... hmm I wonder why? *laughs maniacly, rolling over* Update soon... I seriously can't wait to see what happens next. Take care hun,

~Bubblegum
babixbunny chapter 21 . 5/22/2005
aw
messy chapter 21 . 5/22/2005
i love it
KaiaLeigh chapter 21 . 5/21/2005
Good chapter, I was wondering what happened with Ryan and Aarons little talk. :)
morikoT chapter 20 . 5/20/2005
plz update soon! you have to get Chris & ryan to make up!
loves philosophy chapter 20 . 5/18/2005
WOW! Christine's dad sux! He is xtremely unsensitive! Are you gona do one in Ryan's pov next, because I kind of wanted to see what happened with him and his brother. Im so happy that Christine loves him! That is wonderful! I think that Aaron is still hotter though, and him and Rachel's lil promise was the sweetest thing ever. GO AARON! lol, well, good chapter.

~aquarius piscies~
bluang3lbby chapter 20 . 5/17/2005
please continue. the suspense is gonna kill me. i cant believe that she is gonna have to move again.
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »