Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
sharp-tounged chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
muhahahah! Chris will finally know Ryan and Aaron r brothers! Kool chappie!
bulletproof.cupid chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
Hmm nice chappie. She's going to have one hell of a fit when she finds out Ryan IS Aaron's bro ) Damn, that was a nice twist... I would have NEVER figured that ;o) Hmm I sense more Alex to show up... may be *shrugs*

But he listened. And he left.- That was really sad. Yup, nothing you can do sometime but let them figure out things themselves. Tried it... it's not going to work if you stay, unless they truly have the guts to say they need you there. It's the denial that needs to go away, as well as pride.

Meh, I'm going to go now. It's getting pretty late here. Take care and update soon. L8er,

~Bubblegum
CassandraStacy chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
Update soon! I can't wait for Chris to find out Ryan's Aaron's brother. Good times . . .

Cassandra
DragonFaeLynn chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
Wee! Update soon! I want to know what happens real real bad!
hi chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
kool update soon
thisreader chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
Ryan sounds so hot, i want chris and him to get together in the end!
RosyChic chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
good update... i don't really have much to say... i just wanted to congratulate you on the consistent updating! keep up the goof work... i can't wait for the confrontation... LOL!
Ti chapter 18 . 4/30/2005
gah! my review didn't go in for last chapter...-.-*sigh* oh well. know that i reviewed anyway...can't wait til she gets "reacquainted"(sp) with ryan... _UPDATE SOON!
loves philosophy chapter 18 . 4/30/2005
Hey, I didn't review the last chapter, sorry. I didn't know you had it up. I need to put u in that author alerts thingy. Good chapter, still sad, but interesting. I forgot who Alex was... I still feel bad for Rya because he didn't do anything. Well, oh well. And Rachel still gets on my nerves! It's funny how they don't know that they both know Aaron. That's kewl. Good Job.

~aquarius piscies~
messy chapter 18 . 4/30/2005
hmm.. that was an interesting talk with alex
murfdurf22 chapter 18 . 4/30/2005
can't wait for the next chapter, this was good, update soon
Raging Libra chapter 18 . 4/30/2005
ya know, i think i've failed to review for this story even though i've been reading it since like the start of the double digit chapters. i think i always read this right before i have to go somewhere...how inconvenient. anywayz, this is an awesome story and i love it. i can't wait for the next chapter.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 18 . 4/30/2005
wow. she threw up on him, passed out on him, then kicked him out. who should i feel worse for?

"That was not what I wanted to hear." - sadly, its usually what you SHOULD hear.

great chappie, update asap!
Emma chapter 17 . 4/30/2005
Dude! your story is great I love it! I'm so excited to see what happens have a great writing style, but sometimes switching point of veiw can be a little confusing and random. But I understand why you did it with Ryan's , post soon!
bulletproof.cupid chapter 17 . 4/29/2005
Aaron and Ryan related? Nah... must be hallucinating this! Lol but it's true... hotness does run in the family ;o) Yes, I can read characters well... they exist in my mind, talking to me wherever I go *wiggles eyebrows* Playin' but yeah I have this thing with reading people's emotions i.e. my friends.. now they give off their emotions clearly. Scares me sometimes ;o) Update soon, I want to know what Ryan does about this. Yup, it's true. We women definitely are confusing. Update soon,

~Bubblegum