Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
Krystal Nickle chapter 17 . 4/29/2005
oh. this chapter clears up a lot. im gald that you updated so fast and that you let us understand what was really going on before chris cuz that would have taken too long. but i have to admit that i was completely lost for a while at the beginning of this chapter. i couldn't tell whose pov it was but i had no idea ryan and aaron were brothers. i can just imagine how chris is gonna take it. it will definately make an interesting chapter when she does finally find out. anywayz, update soon. thanks!
arachibutyrophobia chapter 17 . 4/29/2005
lol. maybe next time if thres a misunderstanding, he'll duck a minimum of three things before hightailing outta there. i feel really bad for Aaron, like, he's got the girl of his dreams, but still, the whole legacy for his dad's a heavy thing to carry. and thank you, i'm working on the next chapter!
RosyChic chapter 17 . 4/29/2005
Ryan is Aaron's brother? COOL! I never would have guessed... Nice twist! Hmm... Well, you gave me an explanation so that's basically answering to my plea... Confrontation is always nice.. Just a hint! :)
murfdurf22 chapter 17 . 4/29/2005
yeah i do see his side, too bad, hope he tells her, update soon!
CassandraStacy chapter 17 . 4/29/2005
lol, I thought the two were brothers. (maybe you already put it in the story, but I didn't remember it.) I supose you reedeemed Ryan with this chappy in his POV. But really, he was dating a slut, and not just any slut but a dreadfully annoying one. Pish . . . men. Hope it takes awhile for them to make up though. It's always better that way. They should have a real passionate agurement and then bam! KISS! LOL sorry. Shutting up now. I love this story, keep up the good work and update very soon please.

Cassandra
sharp-tounged chapter 17 . 4/29/2005
Hehehehe...that was definately kool! Finally we got to read Ryan's POV...I guess it woulda been obvious that Ryan and Aaron r brothers (they alwayz r in these stories :P) but it still surprised me with the last names and everything...it was good too that i knew why Ryan had *forcefully* kissed..was it Felicity? I forget her name already... keep it up! Update soon!
DragonFaeLynn chapter 17 . 4/28/2005
Woot! Good chappie... Update soon!
hi chapter 17 . 4/28/2005
cool. update soon
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 17 . 4/28/2005
extrmely proud! im glad we finnaly got to a pov from ryan, though i thought u woukd try to keep it a secret that aaron was ryans the good work up
babixbunny chapter 17 . 4/28/2005
aw.. that stupid felicity!
lindserly chapter 17 . 4/28/2005
i'm glad you did a ryan surprises in it (just confirmations). hmm evil laughter eh? well i'm puzzled. wedding soon, wedding soon. i actually can't wait to read when christine finds out that ryan is aaron's brother. that should be some good stuff :)
Liar Through and Through chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
yah... i get it. the end of the chapter really put how i feel sometimes into words. thanx for that.
Liar Through and Through chapter 15 . 4/28/2005
hahaha. like the ending... hypocrit... hes fucking his secratary, for crying out loud...
Dez Tiny chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
*wants to KILL ryan* GRR!UPDATE SOON!-Ti
loves philosophy chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
Aww...Im gona cry. *small tears trickles down side of face* THat was so sad. STUPID RYAN! may-may-maybe it wasn't him. What if he has a twin! Yes...that's it, he has a twin, and that is who Christine saw. Yes, that's it. (oh god, Im making up excuses) hmm...now Im really sad. Please update soon, so I can see what he sais. I think she should have told Ryan that she saw him. Well, Good Job!

~aquarius piscies~