Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
bulletproof.cupid chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
Aww that last line... that was it for me. I seriously pity her (

I’m going to fail high school for you guys. I totally hate it so I faked sick so I could write. Thank you for being a perpetually bad influence.- Tsk tsk! I'd jab you in the ribs to study but what can you do ;o) But seriously, study hard. You won't get the chance again...

That chapter was awesome. Can't believe Ryan did that - but he sounded innocent and well looked the part as well. We'll just have to see. Update soon,

~Bubblegum
Katsui Adonis chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
I feel honored that you faked sick for your readers.
babixbunny chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
who was that girl kissing ryan?
birdytamel chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
and he LEFT without finding out what was going ON? Ah. he better come back, or he'll lose serious points in my book. please have some sort of talk (er, fight?) between them, so we can find out WHAT he was doing with her...? udate asap!
Mrs. MJackson chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
darn that ryan, he screwed up!
RosyChic chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
Congrats on that wonderful chapter... But maybe next time Ryan should try approaching Christine for an explanation? Hehe... I guess I'm speaking for myself because I want to know what the heck is happening! LOLZ... I hope you update soon... I'm excited!

BTW, why'd you skip school to write? You must really adore writing! I admire your determination... :D
hedwigisnotdead chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
hm...i'm a first time reader and i loved all the chappies! But... what was that *slut* doing with Ryan?
bipolar-magician chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
lovely lovely. update soon, kay?
lindserly chapter 16 . 4/27/2005
i really liked this chapter. i kinda figured SOMETHING had to happen cuz i had a feeling they wouldnot be getting along for the wedding, seeing as he IS the best man (right?). funny how she doesn't even know ryan's his bro yet. but yeah i'm sure there's an explaination but i'm hoping that it's at the wedding reception (or something) that the truth comes out and Christine and Ryan can get some happiness again? right? come on! can't wait for an update! this chapter was really well written!
CassandraStacy chapter 15 . 4/26/2005
Aww . . . I love kisses. I am so glad you updated. Great chappy as usual. Update soon!
Ti chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
*slap* no i'm kidding... LOLZ. anyway,that was a GREAT chapter! can't wait for more...UPDATE SOON!
aries chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
i love u'r story and can't wait for the next part! im glad that Ryan and Chris finally hit it off! keep on writn'!
bulletproof.cupid chapter 14 . 4/23/2005
Grr it won't let me review chapter 15 so this basically is my review for it:

Really good actually. Thank God at least your writter's block has gone ) Things are really going great with Ryan and Christine. I really don't know what to say about the dad.. or well imagine what the hell was on his next. Urgh!

Hell hath no fury as an overprotective dad.- Hear hear! Thanks for the lovely chapter and please update soon,

~Bubblegum
Dina Rogoziansky chapter 15 . 4/23/2005
i love the story. its great. one thing i noticed though, is that u always spell 'ready' as 'read'. look back on some of the pre-party scenes where chris n julia are getting ready, u'll see wut i mean. i know this review in itself has a ton of spelling errors, but thats b/c its only a review. i promise i use correct grammer in my stories and poems. lol. good job on this story though. update soon, ok? :)
loves philosophy chapter 15 . 4/23/2005
YAY! You finally updated. That was my favorite chapter! Ryan is very cute. I like how he has two different personalities, it never gets boring. Oh, and that was so cute how he calls Christine beautiful! AWW! And it was also very hot when he got all hurt and jealous when he saw her with Jeff. *sigh* He sounds so cute : ) That's sweet how he likes her so much.

“Ugh. You disgusting madman.” LOL! I thought that was funny. I would have said that too. ~funny Dad, expects her to tell him...ha!~

Well, good chapter, I can't wait for the next one. I don't think it really matters that you took a long time, because it was nice reading, and was worth it. Oh, & your spelling errors didn't really affect the writing, so I don't think it's a problem. Unless one of those "prefectionist" people reads it. Good Job!

~aquarius piscies~